Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Getting pregnant

so I had a 28 day cycle and a regular period before I went on the pill. I have now been on the pill for 3 years, I finished my last pill pack on Sunday the 29th of january and was due my period on the Monday but it always comes on the Thursday. So it my period came on thursday the 2nd of February, and lasted until Sunday the 5th. I then didn't start a new pill pack on the Monday as I am coming off bc to get pregnant! I used an ovulation calculator and counted 11-16 days from the 2nd of February (the first day of my period) and it said I was most fertile and ovulation the week of Feb starting the 13th-18th. It said i was ovulating on friday the 17th of Feb. So I had sex about 3 times that day/night. 2 days later I then had this light pink brown discharge which lasted two days this was 10 days before my period was due. It is obviously too early to be implantation bleeding. And rather late to be withdrawal spotting from stopping the pill but it still could be that. I'm just waiting to see if I get my period on the 2nd of march. Does anyone have any ideas as to wither they think I could have conceived?

Replies

• If you have a 28 day cycle you would have been ovulating cd14. If your cycles are regular then ovulation is 2 weeks before you're due. Hence the two week wait. Apps are just an estimate so if you want to know for sure theN track with OpKs or temps. Implantation is from 6-12 dpo so it's unlikely to be that...

• you would have ovulated on the 15th feb which fits with your period being due on 2nd march. Unless of course your luteal phase is 12 days...