Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1 positive test 2 negative!!!!

I done a pregnancy test yesterday and it came up positive straight away i then done another two tests today and they came up negative im confused and dont know what to think? Help please asap? Xxx

Replies

• Did you use the same urine sample for all 3 tests? Maybe the positive one wasnt positive, could have been evap?

• The two negative ones were different tests and i didnt use the same urine sampleimage. I went to the pharmacy to speak to someone and they said positive because the line would have gone if it was a dodgy test within 24hrs and it didnt 

• Hi, i have been using the same tests i think or at least they look the same. I had mine from a pound shop. I have been getting faint positives for a week with these and i am still testing negative on other tests. I thought it was the test so made my partner on one and nothing at all came up so its detecting something. I will add a picture for you the last test was the one i done yestetday and seems to be the darkest but i am still a negative on cbd. Just gonna have to wait and see i think. image

• I took a test 3 days ago came up positive then next day came up negative i done 1 tonight and nothing at all after 15 minutes a faint negative line im confused myself image 

would you ladies consider this positive or an evap line? i had a missed miscarriage in August of 2017. My hub and I have been ttc since then. I’ve taken dollar store test and negative. I took this one today and got this within a half hour of takin. I toon another one tonight and i believe I see a very faint line. Could I be?