Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4 days positive ovulation tests and symptoms. Advice?

Hi guys

Completely new to this so I'm sorry if it's too wordy or I'm doing it wrong image

My and my partner have been trying to concieve for 6 months with no joy. I check my ovulation and is always on the 15th day and a 30/31 day cycle and lasts for 2 days every month.

I had my period on the 5th of this month. I took an ovulation test on the 24th because i was cramping in a way ive never felt and it was positive. I've took 2 of them a day for 4 days and they're all positive and lines getting darker everyday.

I've stomach cramps since the 23rd, being sick, needing to pee a lot, no appetite at all, and I'm exhausted all I do is sleep.

I've read other forums online and almost all of them have said pregnant. What's your opinion? Could really use some help on this because my hopes are up and down and I know it's too early to test.

Thank you! image

Replies

• Options

I know it's hard but try and wait until you think your period is due (or late) before you test. Your symptoms could be delayed ovulation or could be pregnancy but a lot of early symptoms are just a progesterone spike which happens regardless of if there is a pregnancy. You could just be more aware of them as you have been trying to conceive. Good luck. Just keep an open mind and test when your period is due

• Options

Thanks for your reply Becks! :) I will do, thank you! 6 days to wait! 

I've already ovulated this month and never ovulate twice.

Yeah I get what you mean that would make sense. I've been more aware of them because they've been pretty severe, not like a slight bit of sickness but nausea from themoment I wake up until I'm asleep, needing the bathroom when I've just been, stomach cramps needing a hot water bottle and stuff.

I'm not sure. Has anyone else been through anything like this?