Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint line or evaporation

imageI took this pregnancy test last night and it came up negative. This morning I woke up and it came up like this. It has a faint blue line going down the middle making it look positive. Is this evaporation or a faint positive test? I also took a clear blue digital test today just to see, but it came up "not pregnant". I read that it may have been too early to take the digital one. Can anyone help me or make anything out of this? I am on a birth control pill called "Cerzette" but im only on it 3 months and haven't missed one yet. The reason why I got a test was because I felt a little sick and had muscular pain in my stomach. Please help! Thanks in advance 😊

Replies

• Options

Hmm b3cause it came up negative first then this hours later..I would retest and disregard this one as it was well after the time frame...if you are then I'm sure it will show up on another test :) especially if this one is a positive it quite a strong line so should come up. Digital one arnt as sensitive tbh hun..I mean some people do get them very early I never have tho...so maybe do that again in another few days aswel. Good luck xxx

• Options

It will be an evap line. It has to appear within the time stated on the test. If it showed negative then it's a negative. As you are new on the pill it could just be aches and pains from your body getting used to it. If you still think there may be a chance you are pregnant (if you have missed a pill, have been ill or on antibiotics etc) wait a few days and test again