Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Confused

I track everything and I know when something is wrong with my body it's hard to explain but I know that I am pregnant I have taken all kinda a test before in the past and the first response test I took came out positive the first one has a faint line but the digital one gave me a bfp i experienced implantaion bleed right when I was suppose too but the doctors at the hospital keep telling me I'm not pregnant but I know I am has anyone been threw this

imageimage image

Replies

• When is your period due? Could all be down to test sensitivity (unless they have done a blood test on you) althougg may be the picture but can't see a line on the pink dye test. Leave it a bit longer if you are still testing early

• Sorry just looked at your chart and see you are due about now. Do you temp as this is the only way for sure to know  when you ovulated. When did you do your tests?

• This is sort of similar to me - mine was very faint I am going to test again in a week or so I would do the same. Cause your period was due today I would leave it a few days and retest. Have the doctors done a blood test? If not request a blood test because you got a positive pregnancy test and that way you will know for sure!

• I am testing early really early at that if everything that I have added up is correct I'm only 3 weeks 

• They did a blood test but he said it was negative so I asked if it could be negative Because I am so early and he said Yes and that's what really confused me 

• I did the first test which is the very faint double line one on 27th which was suppose to be the start of my af but I messed up and didn't read direction first and peed all over it by mistake the I held it up in the air then the second test digital I followed direction and recevied my bfp that test was taken the day after on the 28th 

• The blood test is the most accurate test to do even really early as the hcg concentration is a lot higher in your blood, it's unlikely that it would be a fail unless you got pregnant like that day or had only been pregnant a few days Etc. But at your stage seeing as your due your AF any day the blood test was probably correct. Sorry Hun keep trying! And like the doctors say wait a week and if still no AF re-test to be sure.