Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 11

Replies

• Yeah that's very true MrsRees... The lack of communication between hospital departments and even the doctors surgery, is shocking! 

How is everyone? What CD are you on? Who's in the 2WW with me and trying not to symptom spot? 🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻 COME ON RAINBOW BABIES! 🌈 

The sonographer who did my scan on Thursday said if ive concieved this cycle, her probing around shouldn't upset an implanting embryo so fingers crossed, although not very hopeful for this month... 💭🤔 

TMI alert sorry! 🚨 has anyone else developed thrush in their TWW and ended up with BFP? I only get thrush when I'm pregnant which is obviously hard to ignore now... but never got it in the TTW before 😩 I started having the symptoms of thrush (dry and itchy downstairs) before my scan but the sonographer said it was ok to go ahead anyway... 

Trying my best not to POAS until AF is "late" (due on the 18th) although it's hard to determine when she's actually due because of my irregular cycle crap... been told by GP to follow a 28 day cycle anyway with a few days give or take and to test if I think AF is late. 

Hope everyone is well! 

♥️♥️♥️

• I had it before mine last year.... but I have also had it since :( 

• Great news ele. Glad everything is all ok.  Fingers crossed for your 2ww.

AF arrived at the start of the week 😡 So back to the drawing board. it was super light and only lasted a day or so. I'm hoping that counts!!!

xxx

• Hi girls 

Just popping on to say hello. I'm still waiting until the end of July to start trying again properly. At the moment we are nether trying or preventing. I have been tracking Ov though and it was CD18 which is odd as it's usually 14 or 15. 

Anyway, Sticky baby dust to all xx

• Hello. I'm currently CD13 and still awaiting my positive OPK. I'm getting cramps today though so hopefully not too far away.

Wishing you luck! Let us know how you get on 😁 x

• Hey SCP glad you are keeping well:)

Im about 2dpo I think back on Tamoxifen to boost ovulation from my next cycle:) Hubbys SA results weren't sent over in time for my appt so patiently waiting results! Booked in for key hole to explore my overy and Fallopian tube and if anything isnt as it should be they sort it whilst you are under! So slowly getting there!

would be very nice to get a bfp this cycle so don't have to worry about it all anymore!!

wishful thinking haha!!

good luck to everyone 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

• Flybutterflyfly oh gosh its so irritating isn't it. OH saw the cream out on the side and winced 😂 

Thank you momcat! Oh dear, fingers crossed for this cycle... Deffo can't be late IB? 

SCP you never know you might be nicely surprised before July! Fingers crossed for you too 😀

Charley87 woooo hopefully it's just around the corner! I get sooooo fed up with blimmin OPKs, I think I get a positive then I look again later and it seems fainter and not as dark as the control line! I know you're supposed to read after 10 mins but it deffo makes me doubt them... cant bare to part with the money for the digis 😩

MMA yaaay hopefully we get caught this month! But if not I hope the keyhole goes well, let us know 😁

♥️♥️♥️

• Im waiting for first af after mc was hoping it would come this weekend as it's exactly 4 weeks after and that's usually the average time of your cycle was regular before mc so fingers crossed it comes soon so i know I'm back to normal....although there's that small chance our bit of fun could have resulted early haha but I doubt it :)

going to see mrs browns boys in Cardiff  on Friday so I can't wait :D xx

• MrsRees

Yes! Hopefully everything goes back to normal for you quickly. Try not to stress about it all being normal quickly though!! I know it's easier said than done...

I think the stress made my periods disappear completely after my mc in Nov 2016 😩 Still not fully back to normal cycles yet despite everything being "a ok" inside and on blood tests 😕

Maybe the absence of AF after my mc might of had something to do with me being a full time student in my last year of uni? Ive heard women that are preparing/taking exams tend to have anovulatory cycles due to the stress... possibly me 🙋🏻🙄

Currently writing my dissertation and preparing for 2 finals whilst in the 2WW has deffo stressed me out too much this month 🙈 

I love Mrs browns boys! Have a great time 😁 Can't wait to have some me time over the summer! ☀️ 

xXx 

• Good luck ele and yes relax over the summer and enjoy:)

• Thank you! I got stronger lines this morning so hoping tonight or tomorrow morning will be my peak. 

I've been taking seven seas trying to conceive tablets too and wandering if they have helped. I normally ovulate around cd18-20 and im only cd15 today 😁 so fingers crossed. 

What cd/dpo are you Elexox? X

• Charley87 oooo sounds like you're close! 😁 Yeah vitamins are always a good idea when ttc 🤓

I'm on cycle day 23 and about 11DPO i think so waiting for af now. Had af type cramps and weird pulling feelings on and off since cd13 so god knows what's going on 😩 I refuse to test until AF is "late" 

Had a massive breakdown about uni stuff earlier as well so if I'm not pg then AF will likely be delayed due to stress anyway. 4 more weeks of this hell hole uni crap and ill have finished my degree 😩 

I cant wait to have my life back 😭☹️

xXx

• Thank you mma ♥️

• Good luck Ele. FYI, stress delays ovulation not AF, so if you're sure when you ovulated then AF will appear when it should :) x

• Hi ladies, good luck you you guys in the tww, fingers crossed you'll get your bfps. 

I'm three weeks post erpc, I'm still bleeding (enough for a pad) and still have a faint pregnant line. Have any of you has this? The erpc have asked me to come in for a scan to check if anything has been left behind. I was feeling so positive to start moving on but this has just put an end to that feeling, why won't it just end??? 

X X X 

• Hey Sarah yes been through the same thing 1 year ago ! After my procedure was done at 12 weeks it took only a week of spotting for bleeding to stop but 3 and a half weeks of positive pg test and 4 and a half weeks of positive ovulation tests!! Suddenly it went negative finally to my relief!! I had a normal AF then carried on as normal ttc:)

Was such a long wait I feel your pain hun you just want to move on eh and it hangs over your head :/

Should be negative very soon unless you have retained products of conception a scan will defo give you an answer to that.

Hopefuly you can move forward very soon xxx

• It took me about 3 weeks to get a negative pregnancy test after mc....it's horrible waiting and I really feel for you....I never knew about stress making ovulation late I will keep that in mind 

• Thank you for your replies. I had retained products after my erpc last year and had to have it again. It just made it go on forever. They did it under ultrasound this time and the doctor said they got it all. 

Its good to hear that you took longer to lose your line MMA, hopefully it's just that going on and nothing else. I didn't realise ovulation tests would be positive too, that's good to know, thanks.  

I also have a niggly pain in my lower left  side of my uterus area. I had this before I conceived too but it's been worse with the mc. I have mentioned it to docs in the past but they are quick to dismiss it. I don't think it's cycle related because it's most days. 

I think scientists should have a rest studying space and solve the mysteries of fertility! 

• I have the left side pain since my erpc too. Mine was a year in a July. Had a scan last month and was told all was ok down there. I also feel ovulation now when before I didn't. I think the procedure makes everything more sensitive 

• That's interesting butterfly, I wonder what it is. It normalises it a bit for me if you have it too- not that I wish you any discomfort! Just good to know X