Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint positive?

So due to an irregular cycle I took a test and got a very faint line in the positive window - I'm going to wait 2-3 days and retest. Just wondering what you think and has anyone else experienced a faint positive? Fingers crossed! imageimageimage

Replies

• I can't see anything unfortunately​ sorry x

• I can see a line!:) i would leave it for 2 days then do anothe just to make sure it isn't an evaporation line but it looks positive to me:) 

• I can see a line,test again in afew days..

• Today I got my BFP! So exciting! image

• Massive congratulations!!! Was your cycle just late or are you just off contraception? Xx

• I've been off contraception for 6 months :) my period is only 3 days late - thank you! Xx

• imageHey ladies, congrats on your positive test!! Was wondering if anyone can help me out? I'm 13 dpo. Took a test last night and got this. Took a clear blue digital this morning and said "not pregnant". I get my period on the 1st and I'm super impatient. My boobs hurt and I have a loss of appetite as of lately and nauseous at times. We have been trying for a few months. This was within the ten minute window they give you. I took it apart for a better look. What do you think?image

• hey - unfortunately it looks negative to me :( but that just could be the photo? I can't see the cross. Try a first response in a couple of days? I have my fingers crossed for you! 

• Chelsea that's really good! Especially your cycles regulating so quickly. Do you mind me asking if you had 6 cycles too or less? Also, did you do anything to aid yourself? I'm going into month 6 of being off the pill but only on cycle 3 as my first cycle was 56 days, 2nd was 45 days and 3rd I'm currently on day 26 xx