Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Answers please?! (-or+)

So I'm new here and really not sure how this all works, but I really need answers from other moms🙂 This month I had my PRD on the 3-6 2 weeks after that me an the hubs had unprotected sex like 4-5 days that week it says I ovulated the 17th (had sex that day) then the 19th came an I had this odd pink looking discharge lasted an hour then was gone throughout the day 20th had spotting again but more brown this time. Tested on the 29th may be to early but I think the prego test says neg. can't really tell until you put it up in the light not sure what to think...what do y'all think about this was that implantaion? Does this test look neg./ pos.

Thanks really need some answers here 😀👍🏻image

Replies

• Options

Are your cycles usually 28 days? how do you know you ovulated on the 17th? If using an app - then this can't tell you if you have ovulated or not - is purely a guesstimate.

That test looks negative to me am afraid - if you haven't missed a period, then you are better off waiting to test.

• Options

Yes I'm using an app thats how I knew I ovulated that day. Thanks for your answer🙂

• Options

yes unfortunately an app can't tell us for sure - it can only go one the data we put in and more often than not they just say CD14 on a 28 day cycle - but not all women have a 14 day luteal phase and not all women ovulate on the same day... some women can have an up to 4 day variance - so on the day I O'd on CD10 m period came CD25 on the day I o'd on CD17 its was CD32 - I had never been longer than 28 days - if I just used an app I would have missed my O day completely.