Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding??

Me and my Hubby have been trying for a baby for quite a few months now, I get regular periods, I'm using an ovulation calendar and I'm using pregna tablets ' before conception' this month I didn't come on when I should of and I thought maybe I could be missing my period due to getting pregnant, and then about 3 days ago I was bleeding very light for 2 days, was like a light pinky/brown colour, I was very confused as I've never just bled for 2 days, I asked my sister in law and straight away she said implantation bleeding, any advice or thought on this? Should I wait a few weeks and do a pregnancy test? 

Replies

• Options

If it was ib you need to wait 4 days before it will show. 

if you're only using an ovulation calendar and not actually properly tracking ovulation then it could be because you ovulated later which will be why your period is later. Ovulation days can change but the time between ov and period won't. i ov on different days every month and my periods can vary in lightness. Never used to but since I started to try to conceive they can range from 1 day to 3 days and heavy and light. 

an app won't tell you when you ov, it will only estimate. Various factors can change o day. One month I used seven seas TTC and for the first time ever my cycle ended up being 31 days when it had never gone over 28 days