Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint?

Hello all, soooooo my husband and I are trying for our 3rd and last baby. Prior to, I had the Mirena IUD inserted. I had the IUD for about 1.5 years had my period each month (except 2 months) that I was on it. We decided that I have the Mirena removed on May 27th. About 3 days later I had the "after Mirena bleeding". It was light and lasted for 3 days. We were intimate the day of removal, the 5th, 10th and 14th. I figured  would take a few months so we were just having a little fun before I headed out of town for 2 weeks. Any who, I started getting a lot of nausea and pretty much everything else. I shrugged it off as post-Mirena symptoms. Eventually, something told me to take a test to be sure. I got a very faint positive on Sunday the 18th and again on Monday. So now I'm confused and anxious to know if I really am or was the test wrong. Anyone gotten pregnant so soon after BC?? 

Replies

• Options

Yes me! I had my mirena out on 16th March and got pregnant pretty much straight away - I am not 14+4. Like you it's my 3rd baby.

Congratulations x 

• Options

Thank you but I'm wondering if I could be a victim of the "blue dye test". I took another yesterday (a whole week after the last one) and the line is even fainter-still noticeable but realllllllllllly light. It doesn't help that i have been cramping off and on the last few day. Today makes 32 days since I had the IUD removed and the only bleeding I had was 3 days after-which was light and lasted 3 days. Hubby and I we're imtimate each time I felt the "ovulation pains". Before Mirena I had a very regular 32 days cycle. How regular might you ask? Both my boys were conceived around the exact same time just a different month 4 years apart. Oldest-9:/14/11 youngest-4/14/15. These cramps have me feeling as if I'm about to start AF any minute. 

• Options

imageHere's the test from last week. Results were viewed about 3 minutes after taken-box said not look after 10 minutes. 

• Options

Good afternoon beautiful ladies! So ive been TTC for at least 4 years and today I took a pregnancy test and im not sure if its a (+)? Please help!

• Options

I hvas some problem here is mineimage

• Options

Yours def looks like a BFP! Fingers crossed!

• Options

Hi ladies, what do you think about this test I took. The line appears to get darker from previous test but only slightly. Based on my ovia app I'm 15dpo but not sure how accurate the app is and I have irregular periods, based on last months cycle I was due last Thursday but nothing has happened yet. 

Need some advice as I have taken 4 clear blue tests which have a faint line on them within the 3 minute mark

xximage

• Options

yea, that's pretty much how all of mine looked. Visible enough to notice but not enough to consider it a positive result. It doesn't help that I don't have anything to go by since I am unsure of what cycle day I was on when I have the Iu removed or if and when I ovulated. Today makes 33 days since removal. I still have the "could I be pregnant symptons" but I've always had cramping on and off for the last 3 days. Feels like wonderful mother nature is on its way. I'm wondering if it could be the blue dye running making the test look positive. I just wish I knew! Please keep my updated on yours!! Best of luck and much baby dust! 

• Options

As long as you viewed it within the time frame, looks positive! Congrats! 

• Options

I'm trying to not get excited and am trying to hold off taking another test for a few days. 

But thats generally what they look like for me and me being irregular doesn't help either.

i think it may be positive but don't want to work myself up to then be disappinted. and I'm 15dpo based on ovia which again I don't know if that's accurate. waiting Is the hardest!!!