Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

10dpo

Hi ladies, 

So I have read lots about people getting their positive tests all t different stages and I understand it's early days at dpo but I wondered if anyone has had a negative test at this stage or near abouts that then went on to get a bfp? 

I feel I have a few symptoms (slightly nauseous, headaches, emotional) but have taken an early (10miu) test with fmu and its negative 

Tia x

Replies

• Options

Sorry that was meant to say 10dpo***

• Options

I know A Lady who had a negative at 12 dpo bit a positive at 14 dpo.... implantation can happen as late as 12dpo and then it takes 4 days for hcg to register on a test.  

• Options

Ah thanks for replying flybutterflyfly it's nice to hear stories like that as I've been feeling like I should have seen a tiny faint line. 

I have a load of cheap tests so I'll try each morning for the next few days see how it goes.

Thank you 

• Options

So, any advice.

I was due on my period yesterday and it still hasnt arrived as of yet.

I have had loads of negative tests  (all cheap ebay ones same batch) however on one test I took yesterday which was a different brand I have a slight slight line. It's really hard to photograph but it's definitely there so I'm looking for advice.

A) can you see it?

B) is it likely to just be an evap judging I'm now past my period due date!?

P.s I did a test this morning but it was one of the eBay ones again and negative. 

I'm puzzled. Am I late or is there chance I could be pregnant with low hcg levels? 

Help is appreciated x

imageimage

• Options

I got a strong pos at 9dpo on a first response then confirmed 2 days later on a clear blue digital everyone is different and some people don't get a positive until af is missed 

try a first response good luck xx

• Options

Hi Emma92 , thank you for replying. 

Wow that's early. I feel like I'm out with me still getting negatives but I have read stories of late positives. I suppose I'll just have to wait a little longer to see if Af appears. 

Can you see the line?x

• Options

I can't see a line but that test might not be sensitive I got a negative in the morning at the Drs got home after work in the evenjng and got a pos because the 1st response is so sensitive x

• Options

I must admit it's barely there. I will try a fr tomorrow once and for all. 

Thank you x

• Options

I just brightened the picture and here it is a little clearer 

• Options

I can see it there good luck 😊

• Options

Hi all, I am now 7 days late but still getting 100% negatives tests bar the one above which I thought might be something!?

My gp was telling me today that sometimes people don't get positives results with home urine tests until they are a couple of months along and has offered me a blood test to be sure on things.  

I was wondering if anyone else has gone on to have a positive blood test after negative urine tests?

Tia x

• Options

Hi sorry to jump on but has any one used a 1st aid midstream test? I've been getting faint lines on them but i had a negative on a first responce today,I got a friend to pre on 1 that I've had faint lines on and her was negative altogether because she definatly not pregnant? I havent managed to et a Drs  appointment so I'm winding myself up abit I think lol ximage

• Options

Tamie sorry I don't see anything is your period late? 

Me93 some people don't get positives on home tests only by a blood test good luck 

xxx

• Options

Oh the first responce is totally negative but it's the other test there's a line in,I did a first responce again this morning and it's negative so I'm not pregnant just weed how I've had faint lines on the other test 4 times now x

• Options

Hi tamie.

Have you missed your period?

I have seen faint lines like the one on the first picture before, some have turned out to be evapouration  lines but I know some people that started with really faint lines and they ended up being pregnant. Sorry I'm not much help I am clueless my self at the moment so have decided on a blood test to be 100% sure. 

I hope they are positives. Good luck. 

• Options

I'm not a sure when my periods due,the lives came up straight away so that's where the confusion lys,but yes as soon as I get an appointment I will be asking for a blood test to confirm it's a negative,I hope you get your bfp soon x

• Options

Hi tamie how did you get on with the blood test? I'm 2 weeks late but had a neg blood test

Baffled!

• Options

Hi girls, sorry to jump in! I'm late on my period, had really bad cramps couple weeks ago thinking it was my period! Took a test and a faint line come up, took a clear blue test and said not pregnant my blood results come back Monday, pls help really need a second opunion on this test... thank you'imageimage

• Options

His I can definitely see the line and would say if it came up within the time limit it's an early positive! My friend used a test like this and her positive looked like that on the day of her missed period.  The clear blue tests can sometimes be less sensitive! Try again in a few days but I suspect you may be pregnant! Fingers crossed for you hun xx