Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any advice ladies??????? Please!

So I have PCOS And my boyfriend and I are trying for a baby. I have been usin OPK for a while now, and whenever I get a positive OPK i usually come on 2 weeks After. I got a positiveOPK 2 weeks ago, and was due on Friday. I'm now 2 days late, and I'm starting to get positive OPK's again?!?!? My nipple are sore, but I usually get this before AF. The attatched picture is my OPK today, which is 2 days after my AF was due? I don't want to get my hopes up because of years of disappointment, and I have no symptoms of pregnancy! Unless sneezing a hell of a lot is one 😂

Any advice girls?Xxxx

Replies

• imageThis is my OPK from tonight (2 days after AF due) I forgot to add, I had thick, clear, stretchy discharge the day my AF was due. 

• Do you have any hcg tests? Fingers crossed x

• No! I was gonna wait a few days to see if my AF appearer. As I have spent 100s on negative Hcg tests😥 I really don't want to get my hopes up, as I've been let down so many times in the past x

• Well apparently opk's can also show a pregnancy. You would not ovulate now that AF was due.  I personally never used opk's as hpt... So no idea how that works, maybe this is what is showing on your opk now.  Ideally get hpt, just one :) having spend 100s on negatives...  Might be a nice surprise getting on ed more, you know to ensure possible pregnancy now and taking the best steps taking care of it :) you have went that far...  Why give up now?  Good luck

• You can get positives on OpKs when af is due as it's hormonal. I do which is annoying but it can also show pregnancy. But if pos on an opk it would show on a hpt