Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 9

Replies

• Just thought I would say Hello to everyone on the new style forum! It’s looking nice and modern!  
    Hope everyone is doing well?
  • hi Rustic and everyone else. This is me literally only logging onto the new look madeformums. I had to email and ask where to find the threads. How's everyone doing? All ok here. Cian is getting so big. We are discussing whether or not to try again but to be honest I'm not really into it. Wish we had more time but been 44 don't have the option. I'd love to give it a year or so to be in the right head space but as I say time is against us

• Hi Sio
    How old is Cian now?
    I can understand the time pressure you feel under so that must be a tough decision.  Are you back on the pill?
  • Hi Rustic. He will be 2 in August. Going by so quick. We actually had a really good chat last night and decided to not try again and we are both happy with that. How’s you? How’s the lovely Oliver?
  • Oh look at him, such a cutie!!! Glad you have had a good chat and made a decision.  Takes the pressure off and now you can just focus on enjoying every second with Cian as you are right it goes too fast!  Oliver will be 3 in a couple of months!  He is doing great. 

• oh rustic, he is as adorable as ever. So hard to believe he will be 3. Time really is flying by.

I feel a big weight has been lifted now we have made the decision.

• Oh I am so glad you have agreed on the decision together.
  • Hey rustic and Sio, great to hear from you both. The boys are both getting so big now! I can’t believe how quickly time is going!
    Jenson was 2 in January and is doing great! Sailed through his development check but is just a little dot, he’s between the 2nd and 9th centile for his height bless him! 
    I’m glad you’ve come to a decision together sio and that a weights been lifted for you. 
    Were just working out when to start trying for the next one...we’re thinking from September but hubbys just qualified as a mortgage advisor so is looking to change jobs so might have to delay depending where he is with that! Whenever it is I’m praying for a quicker journey this time having not gone back onto the pill 🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Hope everyone else and babies are ok! Xx
  • Wow MillP 2 already, he sounds a little darling.  Glad all is going well and you are thinking about number 2!  Hopefully without the pill this time will be easier.
  • Hi folks, long time and all that. I was googling stuff and made for mums caame up so I thought I'd log in. I hope everyone is well, I will admit now I haven't read back through the posts. 

It's a mixed bag here but a little update (if you want it!) 

So, we sent our application to the echr on Monday. Fingers crossed.

I opened a shop in January selling clothes I make and doing alterations. It's going really well, I'm way too busy! 

Kids are growing up fast, the youngest in now 15 months old, the other starts school in September. I can't believe how fast the last year has gone.

Hi by got a job, he loves it, they like him, all is good there :) 

A little bit of sad news, I had a (very early) miscarriage on Sunday. I'm slowly getting back to normal. Currently swinging between feeling fine and crying randomly. I've realised how much I wanted it though, and was perhaps a bit on the fence before. I'm still feeling a bit poorly, despite being told hormone levels are normal. Dizzy and sick. Hoping it passes soon.

I hope everyone is OK x
  • Oh, and the kids only went and got head lice from créche. And passed the little f**kers onto me 😷
  • Oh Poppy so sorry to hear about the mc, no wonder your emotions are all over the place.  Big hugs x
    Great news about your shop, you are so talented I am glad it’s going well and that hubby also has a good job and is happy there.
    What is echr though?
  • European Court of Human Rights. Still fighting that one... 😂 
  • Ah right, I guessed it was related to that battle but just didn’t work out the letters.  Good for you, I hope it doesn’t take too long for you to get justice!

• 10 months no bleed after stopping cerazette x
  • Me too Rustic. The good thing this time is no more trecking it over to London, if its accepted we get legal aid, a barrister etc. We also don't have to appear in person unless we really want to. The thought of going to Strasbourg for another argument tires me ha ha. 

Hi toniannxo, it sucks doesn't it? I think I'd consider getting gp check up x
  • Oh that does sound a better process Poppy!
    Toniannxo I agree with Poppy, get the GP to run some tests.  Everyone is different but I think if it’s been that long they should check it out just for your peace of mind.
  • Rustic07 said:
    Oh that does sound a better process Poppy!
    Toniannxo I agree with Poppy, get the GP to run some tests.  Everyone is different but I think if it’s been that long they should check it out just for your peace of mind.
    Hey thanks for the reply!

ive had blood tests that are indicating PCOS 😔... awaiting an ultrasound to confirm. Also been prescribed medroxyprogestorone to induce a period xx 
  • Well that's good that they are taking it seriously. Too often you hear about people being fobbed off. Fingers crossed you get some joy. 

Ladies who might have sadly experienced an early miscarriage can I ask some questions? I'm told my hcg levels are now normal, they think it was a really early one but didn't make itself known until a few days later, so hcg was very, very low. Now I know you can continue to have pregnancy symptoms for a while as hormone levels go back to normal, but mine have and I am still dizzy, sick, tired, now full of spots too (yay). Are there other hormones that get messed up that would cause this? Has anyone else had this happen? I ended up in hospital on Wednesday as I genuinely thought I was getting an infection I felt so ill. Can't figure it out, they're telling me I should be back to normal physically. I'm very done with this week.