Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 9

1202122232426»

Replies

• Aw poppy congrats on the new baby. Can’t believe you have 3 girls. Glad you are doing well. 
    So long since I’ve been on here. Hope you are all well. Millp the boys are so cute. Adorable. 
    Rustic how is Oliver in school. He’s so big. 
    Hayley where is the time going. Can’t believe Kayla is 4. Belated happy birthday to her. It doesn’t seem that long ago we were all trying to conceive 
    Cian will be 4 in August. I can’t believe it. He is a great kid. So lovely 
    great to hear from everyone.  Take care 
  • hi girls. Been thinking of you all lately and wondering how everyone is. All good with is. Cian is 5 now and started school a few weeks ago. I can’t believe it. Anyway hope you are all well xx
  • Hey Sio!! 
    Lovely to hear from you ❤️ 
    Look at Cian! All grown up starting school 😍 how is he getting on? 

Jenson has just gone into year 1, his little brother Austin is 2 now. 

• Hi! Great photos x
    we’ve got two at school now, and little one started crèche in August. They’re doing well, junior infants is working out ok and crèche so far so good. Oldest is like a mini teenager (at the grand age of 7 😳). And we’re adopting a kitten tomorrow, which I am stupidly excited about (we lost our 17 year old cat over the summer and the place seems a bit empty without a furry friend knocking about).
    Hope everyone is well x (strangely I was thinking of this page the other day too)
  • I was also thinking of this page and all of you the other day too!  Fab photos of all the not so little ones!  Exciting about the kitten Poppy, Oliver really wants a cat but so far the only pet we have are some sea monkeys!  He is 6 now and it is scary where the years have gone!  He is in year 2 at school and has just started Beavers!

• Aw Millp and Rustic look at the boys. All so handsome and very grown up. Seriously where is the time going. Poppy I can’t believe your oldest is 7. That’s mad. Good luck with kitten. Most we have is aqua dragons. 😂 Cian is loving school. Not so keen on after school 3 days a week but what can we do. Have to work. It’s so lovely to hear from you all xx
  • The cat is home! She’s about five weeks old, poor thing was dropped in the road by her mum who got startled by a car and then abandoned. Fingers crossed it’s ok, just worried she’ll be warm enough over night. I don’t have a hot water bottle to put under her bed yet
  • Any name suggestions appreciated! The girls want to call her Dotty. They reckon she has black dots on her. Can’t see them myself 🙄🤣
    i like Dot because she’s tiny but that’s been vetoed. Men 🙄🙄🤣
  • She is sooooo cute!  Dotty suits her even though I can’t see the dots either. Patch would work with the black on one eye.  I’m no good at thinking up names but she is super fluffy and I am sure she will settle in well x