Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 9

Replies

• O and I'm back on cerezette and had non stop bleeding for over 3 weeks now. 

• Bless you becks I totally understand. But your nan wouldn't want you to put your life on hold. shed want to you be happy. 

Kez jenson has choked a few times in his sleep. We think his is saliva because it's only been more recently with teething. It's not often though. Is there anywhere else you could take her for another opinion? It's so frightening isn't it. Jenson is in his own room now and I swear I've never moved so fast as when I hear him choke :-( 

I had the same when I went back on it Hun. But I also had horrendous mood swings and i felt like I was going backwards with PND recovery so I stopped it again. Bled for a further week after stopping but I've been regular since and 4 day periods. I also don't have the monthly pains anymore which I always had before! We just have to use good old condoms now. (Sorry if tmi there 😂) xx

• Kez, I had almost on stop bleeding/spotting for 9 months after going back on it.  saw a different doctor who told me to take 2 pills a day for a month for it to kick into my system and it worked! 

• Just a quick msg. Bad news at hospital today. Missed miscarriage 😢 Got a bag full of drugs to help things along. And a large glass of wine x

• Oh looby, my heart is breaking for you, I'm so so sorry xxx

• So sorry Looby. We are all here for you virtually. Hope you have company xx

• Looby so sorry to hear that!  i was going to add to my last message how did things go today?  You guys have had more than your fair share of bad luck on your journey.  big hugs to go with that big glass of wine xx

• Thanks ladies. It means a lot. We are chilling with wind and a funny film and looking after each other xx

• Good glad you can support each other.  I can't imagine how horrible it is to go through, I hope physically it's as painless as possible at least xx

• O looby so sorry to hear that. Life is so cruel sometimes. Xx

Rustic, that's a good tip on taking 2 together. I had the same problem after daniel too and the drs were very unhelpful. I'm at a different drs surgery now so hopefully I'll get better help/advice.

Millp I thought my mood had been find but oh said to me I've been moody since I was back on it and I suppose I've cried a few times recently whereas my mood was quite positive before. It definitely messed with your hormones. 

In a nice way it's good to hear you've experienced something similar with Jenson. I bet your right and his is down to saliva then. Eloise is right next to me in the moses basket but your right you never move so quickly.

• Looby I'm so so sorry to hear that :(!! There are no words. Sending big hugs to you and your hubby. 

• Loubylou that is deverstating news, particularly after every thing you have been through. Sending you and your oh big hugs x

• Ladies. Sorry only logging on now. Oh looby my heart is breaking for you right now. I am so sorry to hear this and that you and oh are going through this. You know we are all here for you. No words though to make it any easier. Life is just so shit sometimes and you don't deserve this. I'm just so mad this has happened to you. Sending you the biggest virtual hug cause that's all I can do xx

kez has Eloise settled down any bit now? That is so terrifying. I can't believe the docs just dismiss it. I don't have any advice. It sounds like you are doing all you can but if it continues would you consider a different doc or standing in the docs office and saying I'm not leaving till you do something. Hope you get the bleeding sorted too. 

Millp hows things now with jenson?

cian going ok. We changed the formula and he did seem better. The last couple of days though he's been funny with bottles. Gulping one minute to the point you hear it hitting his stomach. The next spitting it all out. Crying a good bit as well. Then yesterday slept loads. I'm thinking growth spurt?? 

Hope everyone is well. Sorry that I'm not on Much xx

• Glad cian is doing better with the change of milk. jenson does the same with his bottles sometime too sio, not really sure why! he may well be having a growth spurt he is probably due his first one! 

Jenson is still trying to cut that first tooth 😫 It feels like it may just about be poking through now though so hoping another day or two and he'll start feeling a bit less grouchy! I can't wait to get some proper sleep again! He has now learnt to pull himself to standing though! We've had to move his cot down a level. I thought we'd be ok for another month or so yet but he just suddenly started doing it and does it at every given opportunity! Can't take my eyes off him for a second now! 

How is everyone else? Xx

• Cd22 and so uncomfortable today.  Guessing another cycle of being out.

Looby hope you are doing ok and have the right support round you. 

Hope everyone else ok. Glad Cian seemed a bit better on different milk Sio - one massive learning curve 

Mill clever Jenson pulling himself up hope his tooth comes soon so you can get a bit more rest.

Sending hugs to you all x

• You're not out until you're out becks. Got everything crossed for you 

since my post earlier Jenson's tooth has finally cut through!! Wahoo!! I reckon he'll look funny when it grows a bit more as babies usually get their bottom teeth first but this is a top one 😂 Xx

• Aww bless him glad it has finally cut for you all. You will probably find he will get a few more now in quick succession

• Yay Jenson's first tooth! Fingers crossed you get a bit more sleep now MillP. As Becks said though a few more may be on the way. Aiden's first tooth came through at 8 months 1 day and by 9 months he had 6! I don't know if he has any more as he doesn't let us near them now haha. The dentist should be fun later this month with him!! 

Sio glad Cian is doing better on the new formula. Does sound like possible growth spurt behaviour. Aiden was fussy when feeding during his and just wanted little and often feeds so maybe that's was Cian is doing?

Becks fingers crossed for you! Some people don't feel any different at all when they fall pregnant so a surprise bfp might be on the cards. 

Looby thinking of you and hubby and sending hugs. 

• Looby I hope you and OH are coping as best you can?

Sio glad to hear the milk change has helped.

ive not been on for a while as it's been quite a week.  Oliver has had hand foot and mouth disease so I've been getting 2-4hrs sleep a night and work has been awful too (these things always happen at the same time)!  Basically a new boss has taken over our department and doesn't see the value in my role.  So I was told to either switch to this other role (that doesn't interest me) or find something else.  Things are looking more positive though, Oliver is more himself today and hopefully another department is trying to get the funding to take on my role!  Now I just need a good nights sleep!

hope everyone else is doing well (growth spurts and teeth aside) xx

• Oh I meant to add, any news Becks? Fx for you!