Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 9

Replies

• Options

Oh I pressed post too soon!  I was going to add that I ran out of my pill last week and I'm working away the next two weeks so decided to stop taking it for a bit.  Even on the double dose I was starting to get spotting again, think I would just rather normal af as at least that is predictable. Unlike when I came off to ttc I've literally bled since the day after the first missed pill.  Do I really don't think it was working for me.  Going to give my body a break and then go to the doctors to see about other options.  Thinking about the injection but not sure If it will work any better as it's just progesteron.

• Options

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Things just get so busy don't they. I hope everyone is doing well? How did you recover after the c section sio?

Can't believe little one is 5 months tomorrow and I'm planning my boys 3rd birthday. The time just flies.

• Options

Hi ladies. I’m so sorry for not been on. I don’t know were the time goes these days. I’m trying to catch up with all the posts. Hoping all the babies teething will be ok. And that it gets easier for you mums

kez how is Eloise five months already. That is flying by. 

Rustic think you are right to come off pill. It really doesn’t sound like it was agreeing with you. Oliver is just so adorable. I love the pics of him. 

Poppy what work is it your husband does. I know rent here is a pain. Very hard to get short term lease. 

We are doing good. Cian will be 12 weeks on Friday. I can’t believe it. He’s a great baby most of the time. We are pretty lucky with him. Only problem is he doesn’t pop a lot. We are now on day five of him not going. Nurses not worried by it as when he goes it comes out soft. I think it’s not right or good for him. I still haven’t got af so haven’t started back the pill yet. I get all the pains just not it. It’s gas how long was I wishing not to have it and now it’s like come on and start. 

Hows dinky and beu doing? Hope the pregnancy’s are going well. I wonder how looby is. I think of her often 

ladies ttc I’ve everything crossed for you’S. We need some new bff. 

Im sorry I don’t get on much. But I  am always thinking of you’s.  You ladies kept me sane and were so much help to me and I’ll always be grateful. So note to self make more of an effort to post. so here’s a pic of my little man. 

• Options

imageimageimageOh and we are going to Australia on nye. We must be mad

• Options

Looks a gorgeous happy chappy Sio! Glad to hear you are doing ok. 

I'm on CD18 (think I ovulated bang on CD 14 this time) so waiting for my crazy two week wait dreams to start 

Hope everyone is doing ok. Nic are we cycle buddies this time around? Can't remember where you are in your cycle. 

Nine weeks today it will be Christmas Day. Really want a positive before then but foolishly thought I'd already be there

• Options

Great to hear from you kez and sio! Can’t believe how old your babies are already! 

Cian is gorgeous sio! Love his Passport! I still need to sort mine hubbys and Jenson’s our before our holiday next year! i hope you have an amazing time in Oz! 

My monster still doesn’t know how to sleep. I keep thinking we’ve cracked it as he gives us the odd nights Sleep but then the next day we go right back to square one 😫 

jenson is now 9 months! And will walk just holding one hand so I reckon he will be off on his own before too much longer! 

Hope everyone is ok xx

• Options

Got everything crossed for you becks, I hope this is the cycle you catch xx

• Options

Hi Everyone,

Glad to hear your well Kez, sio & MillP -  and glad all the gorgeous babies are doing ok!

Wow a trip to Oz on NYE sio thats going to be amazing! Im sure Cian will be fine with the travelling.

CD17 for me today Becks so right behind you ;) Not sure ill have much luck this month as not BD as much and no clue when i could of ovulated. May not even of happened yet with me only having 1 period since coming off the Pill. we shall see!

i have everything crossed that you get your BFP before xmas Becks!!

xx

• Options

Lovely pics ladies.

Millp did Jenson crawl? My boy was an early walker at 10 months and did not crawl, hated his tummy time. Now with Eloise she loves being on her tummy and I just know she will be a crawler so that's all new to me.

I'm lucky with Eloise and her sleeping though it's a little unsettled at the mo which I think is due to teething. But Daniel who has always slept through from a few weeks old is now up a few times every night. It's so frustrating. I think some of the time he is starting to get night terrors but a friend did say to me aswell it could be jealously as me oh and Eloise are in one room and he's on his own in another.

Nic and becks, good luck for this month. Mad how quickly Christmas is coming round and I still have more birthdays to sort out before then. X

• Options

Lovely photos Sio, he is adorable.  Do you have friends out in Auz or just going for a holiday?  Either way I am sure you will have a fantastic time!  I'm not that brave and just going back to centre parcs again next month for their winter wonderland, hope it will get me in the festive mood as Christmas seems stressful this year with a toddler and working full time!

went to the doctor last week about the spotting, still happening without the pill (could just be my body adjusting as it's only been 2 weeks) but as I'm getting dizzy spells too i have to go for blood tests.

good luck this month becks and nic!

• Options

I hope you get sorted soon rustic :-( and centre Parcs will be lovely :-) 

yes Kez, Jenson does crawl. I didn’t think he would as hes been up on his feet for a long time but he just started doing it one day. He still seems to prefer to be on his feet though. 

good luck to you as well Nic. It’d be amazing to hear you and becks getting your bfps in time for xmas xx

• Options

Jenson took his first steps today!! very proud of him!

Not got a very good pic as I’ve just screenshot from a video but here he is in action...(he ditched his walker and walked to me!) 

• Options

Ah clever Jenson! They'll be no stopping him now.

I Missed that bit in your post about Australia sio. Is it just the 3 of 2 going? I'm not brave enough to venture abroad, we've just had days out and long breaks in this country so far.

The winter wonderland sounds lovely rustic. I'm guessing from your post you go centre parcs a lot? It'd nice to have somewhere you feel at home going. Hopefully the pull gets sorted for you soon. I'm still having on off spotting but I do get a couple of days break here and there.

Nic it seems like a lifetime ago I was where you are. You will get there and the time will just fly by when it does. 

• Options

Wow well done jenson! How amazing you caught it on video too! Something to cherish forever.

Sio oz at new year sounds fab! Hopefully Cian will just sleep the majority of the flight. Aiden was the most unsettled baby and he surprised us and slept the duration of both flights. Granted it was only a few hours but still! Better now then when he is crawling/walking and doesn't want to stay still!

Kez I can't believe Eloise is 5 months already! Where has that time gone?! Hope your managing a little more sleep these days.

Rustic winter wonderland sounds great! Bet Oliver will love it.

Becks and nic I have everything crossed for you both this month 🤞!

As for me, we're having a little girl! Struggled to get some of the measurements so I have to go back in 2 weeks so I'm a bit nervous about that just in case. It's moving day tomorrow finally! So we have a few weeks to get settled before Aiden's first birthday, eeek! 

• Options

Congrats Dinky on team pink and well done Jenson, you must be so proud MillP!  Oliver took 5 steps yesterday which is the most so far and he is 15 months!  Mind you he is rediculously tall for his age (almost 3ft) so I think that's a problem for his balance.  Doesnt stop him getting anywhere though as he can crawl and climb to get to anything and everything!

ha ha yes this will be he 5th time at centre parcs since Oliver was born!  It's just so easy, it's a home from home and they provide the cot and highchair etc, there is a crèche and oliver loves the swimming pool, hubby loves the quad bikes and I don't mind a few hours in the spa!!! It's also half way between us and my mum so she joins us for a few days.

Dinky don't worry about having to go back for the measurements I am sure it will all be fine.  Not that the measurements are that accurate anyway ... they told me Oliver would be short!  They also told my step daughter her last baby was normal size (having had a 9lb baby at 37 weeks previously) and that she just had a lot of fluid .... and week later at 37 weeks her 10lb daughter arrived! She only has 5 weeks to go with baby no 3 and she can barely move bless her!  she is opting for a cs this time as the baby is already measuring big!

• Options

Aww yay for team pink dinky!! Great news, congrats. as rustic said, I’m sure measurements will be fine. It’s another chance to see your little princess anyway! 

5 steps is fab rustic! He’ll soon be off! His height probably does make it harder for him bless him. Jenson’s only doing 3 steps at a time. He was doing it over and over though going between me and his dad with his walker then ditching it. It was so cute the way he was dropping the walker off then coming to us 😍 

xxx

• Options

Congrats dinky. Seems this thread likes girls for second babies lol. Good luck for the move tomorrow. As the others have said I'm sure all the measurements are fine. For scan no2 I was hanging round the hospital for 6 hours jumping, walking, eating, going loo to try and make baby move for measurements.

It's nice to have somewhere like that rustic where you feel so comfortable at. Their measurements and their weight predictions are never anywhere near accurate in my experience. Both of mine weighed a lot less than predicted and Eloise is so long too! I have no idea where she's getting her height from, she's top of the chart.

It's so exciting when they take their first steps. 

• Options

Hi everyone - hope your all okay! :)

Congrats on having a little girl Dinky! Both my brother and my sister in law just had baby girls and buying outfits for them was so much fun!

So yesterday was CD25 for me & AF arrived. Im ok with that as only 2nd AF since i stopped the pill. At least my body is showing signs that im back to 'normal' - fingers crossed next months AF either doesnt arrive or is between 25-28 days again!

How are you getting on Becks? your cycles were the same i believe

x

• Options

I am CD27 NIC ...most of my cycles since the pill have been 28 but have had a couple of slightly shorter ones. Expect the witch Friday if 28 days...this month have felt a grand sum of nothing image 

• Options

Dinky congrats on team pink. Yay so exciting. Hope the move went well. i can’t beliece you are mentioning aidens birthday already. Where is the time going. 

Becks and nic I’m still keeping everything crossed for you both. We need some new bfps to get excited for. 

Well done to oliver and jenson on taking steps. So exciting. 

My sister lives in oz so we are going to see her. Her kids are super excited to be meeting Cian