Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

6dpo bfn but believe I am pregnant!

Hi all,

I'm new to this site and TTC, me and my partner of 4yrs have decided we would like to try for a baby and DTD on Saturday 19th and Monday 1st, I took a ovulation test wed 3rd as had cramping, body temp was high and it was positive. If this was right then I would have ovulated 3-5days after we DTD? 

I know it can be nearly impossible to have any symptoms during this time I'm now 6dpo today. However the symptoms I have had have been so different to any I have ever had before AF. 

So my cm is milky white and thick, has been since ovulation. I have had twingy cramps that are  short an often. Slight headaches, backaches since Sunday  (4dpo) and on this day(Sunday) I had a weird pulling/stretching feeling and pressure near diaphragm, extreme bloating, hungry all the time but easily full. Bellyaches, last 2 days slight nausea that goes away. Cranky, shooting pains around boobs and armpit, Lower back aches similar to PMS although with PMS this lasts one day and af shows following day..

Also yesterday i had a sudden sharp pain on right side of abdomen which nearly took my breathe away only lasting about 2seconds. I also had achy joints yesterday too, I'm trying not to symptom spot in case I'm imaginging it .. 

Oh and since about 2dpo I have had extreme tiredness like I have never experienced before. I know its too early to test but has anyone had these symptoms before bfp? Would love to hear others stories as I just have this feeling I am and I'm getting impatient! 

Any info would really help! Sorry for such a long post! 

Replies

• I'm about 8dpo this has been my experience so far...very confusing. 2dpo terrible lower stomach cramps both sides and central lower pain so bad it hurt to walk and sit down!. They went after 2 days then the extreme tiredness came on about 4/5dpo and i mean awful tiredness..feel like I'm drowsy constantly and "not with it" awful lucid dreams some have been horrific...i rarely ever dream. Bery bloated,Really hot.. when I'm usually cold. Felt like a cold was coming but never did just a bad throat and the odd sniffle. Nauseous a lot of the time was actually sick Saturday. And now I've broken out into spots around chin area and I'm rather emotional. I'm rather impatient and have tested. BFN atm. Will try again as the days pass. X

• 6dpo is too early to test. Symptoms after ov are the same as period symptoms. The only way to know for sure is that missed period. early testers usually wait until 10dpo but even then it's too early for some. Implantation happens anywhere between 6-12dpo and then it takes 4 days for hcg to rise enough to show on an early test. Good luck ladies