Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 12

1454647484951»

Replies

• Looks negative on the photo as the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. I'm in the process of doing opks at the moment too as just getting over mmc and it's  so frustrating 

• Oooh Mrs Rees that's exciting...lots of baby dancing for u lol! Im gunna test later today with a digital just in case. We dtd last night so that's covered lol! Will go again tomoz ha!x

• Bex, test a bit later on to make sure test gets darker but I’d say you’re getting close to a positive. the OPK are so annoying though, I’ve tested up to 3 times a day and get different results all the time, always darker late afternoon tho as LH rises during the day. They also say not to drink for 2 hours before doing the test as it dilutes the concentration of the urine! That’s testing on cheap opk’s not the clear blue digital. I’ve stopped using them now as getting a little obsessed with peeing on a stick 😆

woohoo mrsRees - get bonking !! Keeping everything crossed this is you month xx

• It does to me Bex!

• Thanks ladies.xx

• Can I join the OPK bandwagin please? 😁

Bought some cheapies just to track this month after my mc- just curious to see if I ovulate or not. I used the clear blues before so not used to these- got the below result. It says on the pack that the test line needs to be the same or darker than the control line. This looks a bit lighter- should I test again tomorrow? image 

• Ii would definatly dtd tonight and tomorrow and test tomorrow too to be sure if it's not a positive yet it aint far off 

I already want to be getting up tomorrow to test again, I will defo be sticking with clear blue tests from now on 

• I’d be doing it every night for the next week xx

• Ive dtd tonight  and will do again Monday, will see when peak fertility comes up on test will do it every night for feel days when that comes up

ots really hard to convinice my hubby into sex after he's finished work especially if he wants to play his Xbox 

any other men like that or just mine?? 

• Mine wants It every night even when we ain’t trying for a baby 😆😆 

• mine will go through periods like that but when he's working it's a no he's too tired, he has a day off tomorrow so will try again, still works out right for every other day and I'm still on flashy smiley on test this morning :) 

• So i got my smiley on ov test today....me and the oh dtd fri and last night but I don't think he cud go again tonight lol! Do we go again Tuesday night? I feel that would be too late??ximage

• I’d make him go again tonight Bex....seduce him 😂

• I'd say again tonight too :)

When I first conceived we dtd the day I got a static smiley but not the day after and it worked a charm :) 

• Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread has gone over the 1k post mark, so we've started you a new one which should be much faster and easier to load. 

NEW THREAD HERE!

We'll lock this thread in a day or so, so you all have a chance to see this post. 

• Locking this thread now peeps.

NEW THREAD HERE!