Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 12

Replies

• I'm exactly the same. Everytime I go into asda, I love their clothes for babies and will probably buy half or the whole clothes section after a gender scan :) 

i hope it happens for us all soon would be lovely for us all to go through  it together 

• Asda do have some lovely baby bits! How lovely would it be if we were all due the same month! We could all go over to the due in June 2018 thread 😂

• Aww so great to hear everything is going well MrsFish and Lisl :) lovely to hear things going right. 

I am exactly the same, every time I saw baby stuff I wanted to cry so much. It also doesn't help that OH's mum is desperate for a grandchild and keeps oohing over everything and asking us to have a baby. It's a little easier now but still times I just turn and walk out of shops because of all the things I want to be buying. 

I hope doctors goes ok tonight, mummytolily, and they can give her something to help ease the pain. 

• Mummytolily, gosh sorry to hear lily has gotten worse, sending her lots of get well soon Wishes 💖 also that's understandable, it gets easier as time goes on. I hope it doesn't take you too long to catch again 😊 

• Thanks ladies! Everything's okay with lily she's got a viral infection so nothing they can give her but at least we know Now! Thanks elexox! Congratulations on your girl! 

• Mummytolily, thank you... we're over the moon 🎀🌈

• Oh a girl elexox! Fab news. Now you have 1 of each - perfect  💙💗 congratulations xx

• Congrats  ele so pleased for you :) 

i know wouldn't it be mad a load of us together :) every time someone gets a bfp on here I get so excited  it's unbelievable haha 

we will all be having them soon I am sure of it 

• Thanks so much ladies! Sending some rainbow baby dust over 🌈🌈🌈

• Thanks elexox!

i was so close to buying some opks today, even Though I've been told I'll ovulate, I'm really glad I didn't buy them in the end, I had a dream last night that I got a bfp, not that it would even be possible to have conceived yet but I really hope that it's a sign, id had a heartbreaking dream a few days before my scan (where baby didn't have a heartbeat) that my daughter had passed away, it was awful but id obviously got my wires crossed and that it was baby who had passed away, I think my body was trying to tell me, obviously i didnt understand at that point, lily got away with murder the day after because of the dream, she even painted our living room carpet bright colours in the space on me brushing my teeth and I didn't tell her off 😂 I just showered her with even more love and attention 😂

• Hi guys, I have heartburn, AF due friday. This is like satans heartburn, do you reckon this could just be from being on holiday, we werent all inclusive just self catering and i didnt really eats much more than i normally would, skitzing myself out and already tempted to test. Would you advise started prenatals?

• hey bobble, was af due Friday past? It could have been your holiday but if you didn't eat much different from how you normally would I can't see why that would make you get heart burn. 

I bought preg tests today. I haven't used them yet because my body seems to be acting oddly, but still no af. I am going to test tomorrow morning if af still hasn't started. The not knowing one way or the other is starting to get to me. 

• Bobble I wouldn't test just yet, wait a few more days but 🤞 for you. As for vitamins, if you're ttc I'd start them now because they recommend them 3 months before and then during the 1st 12 weeks too. I used to take the seven seas trying to get pregnant tablets. Good luck!!

• Due next friday lol, I just cant understand the sata heartburn haha! Ill probs wait lol, just this month would be perfect as appt booked with consultant on 5th october so he could do loadsa tests and help loads i think! 

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Bobble my very first sign was heartburn and breathlessness a week before I was due on!!  But it can be caused by all sort of things, but you never know 🤞

• Hi all and to those new in the forum, sorry for your losses! ❤

I've had to catch up as not been on here in a while. I've got my scan Wednesday when I'll be 12+6 by dates. 

Omg! A girl 🎀 congratulations Ele. Glad is all going well and to you too Lisil. What did your scan make you? Sorry, feel like I'm being really insensitive to others 🙈❤

Bobble321, I would take prenatal vitamins now. I started to take them a few weeks after my MC in march just to help give my body back the nutrition and vitamins it may of lost through trauma and loss. 

Whale chick, how did you get on with testing this morning? 🤞🏻

• Hey Charley, I got a bfn. So back to waiting for either ovulation or af, because now I have no idea which one is coming, lol.

how are you doing?

• Charley I was 12+2 so gives me a due date of 4th April. Good luck for Wednesday xx

• Oh no whale chick I really thought you'd get your bfp this month!