Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused.. need some advice please!

Hey! 

So I am not actively TTC.. just if it happens it happens kinda thing.. but here's my story and why I need advice please..

I came off the pill at the end of October 2016 and was actively trying to conceive, becoming obsessive over every little symptom. It consumed me! I then began to bleed from February right through to august.. only tailing off for a few days here and there.. so naturally TTC stopped. I have undergone investigations and no reason found to explain this. I have not bled since the end of August. I had mild spotting up until first week of September, nothing major.

I noticed around 10 days ago an increase in discharge - swabs done no signs of infection. This settled on its own but 3 days ago on Saturday night I started with a very sticky pale brown discharge only present on wiping after a wee (but not every time)! Lasted three days stopping last night. Took a PT yesterday which was negative, just wondering if could be implantation bleeding or just random like the last 7 months! 

Over the past week I have suffered with cramps, shooting pain in one breast, splitting headaches, intermittent lower back pain & yesterday I almost fainted. I am completely drained, not sure what is going on.. anyone with similar experiences or notions to what could be going on?? 

Thank you.. sorry for the essay. Xxx

Replies

• Options

Glad you have been and had things investigated but sorry you didn't really get any answers. 

If it was some kind of implantation bleed then it will take four days from the day it stopped to register on a test so worth testing again then with first morning urine.

• Options

Thank you becks2907 for your reply x 

I know it's been a very sore and uncomfortable 7 months lol as you can imagine! Just glad it seems nothing to be concerned about.

Will take your advice and retest towards the back end of this week. The dates of last sex add up for potential pregnancy but due to not knowing where my periods were in those 7 months I have no idea when I'd next be due! Xx 

• Options

Can't imagine what those seven months have been like for you! 

Think they say if you don't know your cycles that if you test 19days after unprotected sex that should give you a definite answer one way or another

• Options

Just a little update.. still no AF, a couple of episodes of pale pink blood on wiping today so I put a pad in my undies expecting AF but so far nothing (fx it stays that way!).. the waiting continues :)