Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnancy test

My husband and I are trying to conceive. And this morning I took a pregnancy test. We don’t have any kids. He thinks the test is negative. I think it may be positive. i don’t want friends or family to know yet expecially if it’s negative. So I would like a second set of eyes. image

Replies

• looks p to me

• So many people on here are saying the blue dye tests are a bit tricky so it might be worth trying a pink dye to try and set your mind at ease. Good luck! 

• image took the pink dye test. still looks faint. But I think there may be two lines? 

• Two evaps on different tests would be unlucky. Are you testing early or have you missed a period? Also did it appear within the time window the rest instructions gave? The only thing that would worry me is that it looks quite thin but that could simply be that it's a photo. 

• I am officially a week late. That was taken 3 minutes later. I have been reading about Evaps. Which I was worried about. The line is very thin.  It did darken. That may be a better picture.  image  

• That looks positive to me! Congratulations!