Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint lines

Hi ladies! 

Please let me know what you see or am I just like hopeful? I first took an Equate tedt yesterday at 10 dpo and it was a faint positive (within 3 minutes) with afternoon pee. This morning I took a first response and got what I think is another faint line. I am 11dpo (within 3 min). Please let me know what you all see. I may just me line hopeful right now. Thanks!

Replies

• Both look positive, Congratulations! x

sorry to jump on your post. But these are my 2 tests taken a day apart from each other with 2nd wee of the day. Do you see a second line? I was on the depo injection but switched to the pill so I'm not sure when my periods are meant to be 

• You are more than welcome to join the post! 😀 both look positive to me! Congrats!

• It's a scary thought for me as I am now 28. Been with my partner for 3 years and always said I never wanted kids till I met him. True love story haha. thank you for your quick reply I will be going out getting a fr test soon as I can see if there is any change xx 

• Congratulations! If you fancy checking out our birth clubs and want to meet other women due the same time as you, they're right this way....

• Please could. Have some help? Could anybody telme if this is an evap line or positive line.. If anyone can see anything, my camera isn't the best..image 

• imageDone a fr test this morning. Line is there but not any darker. Did a cheap test and no lines not I'm confused lol 

• Barbara221 I would say those are faint positive lines x 

• I took a test this morning and got a negative.. Nowt 5 days late for my AF! X

• How frustrating! Are you using the same testing brand as those pictured? X 

• Yeah, same onemm i am so confused! Think i best get on the phone to my GP for a blood teat to see if anything shows.. Not getting Amy pregnancy symptoms apart from being tired and bloated x

• Worth a try! Fingers crossed for u AF doesn't show. I'm testing negative atm but getting lots of symptoms, then today what I believe may be IB on wiping. I have bled for 7 months solid pretty much (no reason found) only just stopping 3/4 weeks ago so no idea when period is due just know sometime soon! Winging it atm haha xx 

• I haven't had any IB so am really confused.. I will ring my go tomorrow.. Got my fingers crossed as were trying for our second! Good luck girls if you'd are having same problem xx

• Apparently the IB isn't necessarily all that common so surprised (but hopefully) I'm experiencing it. This would be baby #1 for us so no idea what to expect lol! Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully we both get the BFP we are wanting :) xx 

• Good luck! Fingers crossed xx