Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Getting pregnant!

Hi...I'm trying to conceive but I'm not sure if i am pregnant or not. I had a miscarriage. Friday September 8 i started spotting witch the doctors said it was a threatened misscariage. I never stopped bleeding n ended up going to the ER where they told me my HCG levels where behind. I showed 2300 when at 6 wks the doctor said it should be at 15000!!! Well Shortly that weekend i ended up misscarrying bled more & i ended up passing everything normally without no D&C had bled for 4 days like normal period n me n my partner had intercourse a week after i stop bleeding now its been almost 20 days since i took a test this morning n its a positive but the other line is a little lighter not sure if its a new pregancy i really would like to know! imageThanks!!! Hoping for good news!!! 😅😭❤image

Replies

• Options

Like you I miscarried on the 6th September at 13 weeks I had a scan last Monday to check everything had come away which is had and she said it looks like I should ovulate in a weeks time, you'd be very lucky to have a new pregnancy so soon, it all depends on when you have ovulated though, it is possible! I  would contact your gp or epu, did you get a negative test after miscarriage? 

• Options

I never did a test ever since then..now after this long i tested to be curious n thats the results i got. I'm not sure if it is positive but im so anxious!!! My partner and i have been trying a week after it happened i know they say to wait till your next period but i couldn't!! I was ready to try again! We been non stop since so im wondering if its a new pregnancy!!! Hope so! Fingers crossed 

• Options

My only advice I could offer you is to get a clearblue digital and see what it says and use one again next week to see if it goes from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks, or you could take another test in a couple of days time and see if the line gets darker, they did say to me that a test could still show positive 3 weeks after miscarriage and told me to take a test 3 weeks after to make sure it's negative, I took one after 5 days and there was a very very faint positive and took another one 2 days later and it was negative, your doctor really should of got you to do the same, I really hope it is a new pregnancy for you but please don't get your hopes up to much just incase it's not, we have also been trying non stop but won't take a test for at least two weeks yet if af doesn't come 

• Options

Thank you!!!  Really hope its a new pregnancy!! Not getting my hopes up either cuz i heard the same! But some say your hch levels should go down after 2 wks..who knows..but im going to wait see what happens!! 😅🙌