Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Missed period

I am 7 days late and I have taken 3 pregnancy test and they were all negative. This happen to me the first time I was pregnant and I miscarried after I found out. Someone help me!!!!

Replies

• I am 3 days late but negative test. Anyone no how long to wait till it would show a positive? Xx

• Do you both normally have regular cycles? Once a period is missed it should show on a test if you are pregnant

The only other reason your period is late is if you ovulated later than normal. 

If you have just come off contraception or have had any illness or stress this cycle it could have affected your ovulation

• My cycle is always normal. But I was 10 weeks pregnant when I found out and I took a test 3 weeks prior to that.

• Im 7days late on my period, had headaches hate the smell of peppers and this week started getting a stitch like pain in my lower rib cage what can it be? I've done a test and it's said negative but thought it could be still early 

• I have been having the pain in my side and my back. and cramping in my lower abdomen.

• I had irregular but I have a app and I'm normally on time on app some times I'm a day or 2 over but I'm a week over due now 

• If you ovulate later your period will be later and vice versa. The point between o and period doesn't change, but o days can