Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

help!!! are these positive or negative

i am currently 7dpo and i took some tests due to cramping on right side, sore boobs and weeing a lot ive started getting a lot of discharge too i noticed some faint lines but they didnt become clearer until they dried but i have people saying theyre evaps but how if i saw before test driedimageimage

Replies

• Look negative but it is a bit early to test hun  if you are certain of your ovulation dates as implantation doesn't generally happen until 6-10dpo. The earliest to test really would be 10dpo but even then a lot of women don't get a clear positive until their period is due or late. 

You definitely aren't out though so try again in 3 days time with first morning urine. 

Good luck

• I would say negative also but don't lose hope just yet. I'm currently testing negative myself but experiencing crazy loads of symptoms associated with pregnancy and now having what I believe to be implantation bleeding, so I'm still hopeful despite what the tests are telling me.. I too have been testing too early as can't help myself! Fx for u x