Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am i pregnant

What do you guy think?

imageimage

Replies

• Where. Is your period due?

Looks negative at the moment sorry 

• Should say when is your period due

• Negative sorry 

• 2 weeks from now

• If your period isn't due for 2 weeks then you will have only just now ovulated (the time between ovulation and next period is always around 14 days). So there is no chance at all that a test would pick up on if you have conceived yet... you need to wait until your period is due ideally. a fertilized egg takes 6-12 days to travel to your uterus & implant there & it is not until after that that your body will start making the chemical that the test picks up on if you are pregnant. 

• Im starting to think im not because the lastime i did the action was  august 4 and i had period like bleeding 13 days after then another in early september

• I also did a couple of preg test earlier and those were negetive as well

• I can't decide if your postdate genuine.

If you last had sex in august  and have had two periods since why on earth are you testing? It's impossible

• I have read on so many sites that they had eriod like bleeding wgike pregnant so thats what i thought was happening to me,i was also having symptoms 

• imageI took this test yesterday after being 4 days late for my period. It looks like a faint positive to me but not sure if I'm seeing things. I woke up this morning with bad stomach cramps and have started bleeding..not too heavy at the moment though. 

• Hi Maddy, by 4 days late I would expect to see a darker line than that & it's hard to see if there's any color in that... so I'd say that's an evap line... & as you have now started bleeding I would say you are more than likely  pregnant & just had an unusual cycle length this month