Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Period 10 days late

So my period is currently 10 days late and after 5 negative pregnancy tests I know I am not pregnant. I was due on, on the 18 September and had unprotected sex (well the old pull out but we know it isn’t 100%) on the 17th and 18th. My partner did comment on brown discharge so we assumed it was coming which to my surprise it didn’t. 
Now I know I am not pregnant however I am wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar... I have read so many posts and tbh no one ever comes back and says what happened. 
I usually have a 33 day cycle, plus or minus a few days but never anything this out (unless I have been pregnant) however both of those pregnancies sadly ended in a miscarriage and I got a positive straight away. We aren’t ttc atm after what has happened previously and don’t want the added pressure if we say we are.

I am had a bit of brown discharge last week and that was it, practically nothing and now I am experiencing a clear non smelly discharge. I don’t have any pregnancy symptoms either (at least I haven’t convinced myself yet) 

Please can anyone shed any light?? I would be so very grateful! And sorry if this is in the wrong section! Thank you xx