Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hi lady's

hi me and my husband have been married for 6 years and we have been trying but nothing I have just paid for the preganacare conception and will start it tomorrow I a bit scared incase it doesn't work

Replies

• It is only a vitamin to help your body have all the nutrients you need if you get pregnant, sadly there is no magic pill to get pregnant. How long have you been trying? Have you seen your doctor?

• we been trying for 4 years we been to the doctors and they told my husband he has low sperm count we I was younger I got told I had sised on my ovaries

• Hi, nicki17

I had already been in such situation as you. Don't worry! To my knowledge this vitamins can help you. Maybe your husband should also try some vitamins.When my huaband and I faced with such problem, I read a lot of articles. Maybe he should try to increase libido with foods or supplements which called aphrodisiacs. Additionally, a healthy lifestyle and diet are important.Exercising not only improves his confidence and physical performance, it may raise his testosterone levels. But be carefull! It doesn't mean that your husband should spend all time in the gym. In this way it won't help, rather cause low sperm. He should avoid too much exercise, as it may have the opposite effect and potentially reduce testosterone levels. Also ask your doctor about D-AA, which is a type of amino acid. It may increase levels of testosterone. Nevertheless, scientist haven't reached a definite conclusion of this point. Vitamin C supplements also significantly improved sperm count and motility. 

So, read more about this point and good luck to you!