Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Very very faint line pregnancy test

Replies

• imageimage I took this pregnancy  test but it was not my first morning pee, I just wanted some opinions on if you guys this this could be a positiv. My husband and I have been trying tinge last fall so I’m just hoping for a little babe but I’m scared my eyes might be playing tricks on me especially when I want somet so bad.

• after the negative test, I went to a pychic who told me that there would be a surprise pregnancy in January. And long & behold, I am! because my periods are so irregular, I don’t have a clue how far along I am. But have a scan tomorrow ☺️imageimage

• I had the same thing. Saturday nothing’s then sunday a faint line. image

my period wasn’t due until 18/01. I did another test yesterday and it was faint but tiny bit darker so I tried the digital clear blue one and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. might be worth trying that one too, I was 4 days before missed period and no used first wee of the day on all. 

good luck x 

• I had the same thing. Saturday nothing’s then sunday a faint line. image

my period wasn’t due until 18/01. I did another test yesterday and it was faint but tiny bit darker so I tried the digital clear blue one and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. might be worth trying that one too, I was 4 days before missed period and used first wee of the day on all. 

good luck x 

•  Amxxx that's wonderful news! I'd been wondering how you are. Please let me how you get on tomorrow x

• Hello, Dani from MadeForMums here! 

I’m the Community Manager at MadeForMums and I want to let you know that we’re looking for women who’ve just found out they’re pregnant to join our new MadeforMums Bump Project Team.

If you join our team, we’ll follow you from the start of your pregnancy right through to the end, asking you how you’re feeling as your baby grows and your body changes – and we’ve a whole load of freebies, baby products, plus a £300 voucher, to shower you with for taking part.

Interested? Please come and read more about The Bump Project here – and sign up!

• Sorry to jump on this post but I am in the same boat and feeling like I am going out of my mind :( I have done 4 tests, two that came up like the below and two negatives, would you say this is a positive or a false positive/evap line? Thank you imageimage

• i would say that is a positive! I read up a lot about false positives, and they are rather rare. Try a clear blue digital, the one that tells you how many weeks. I found those ones the best ☺️

Good luck! X

• Thank you :) Im just so in certain because I’ve had two negative after these which really confused me. Xx

• Good luck! Fingers crossed! Let me know how you get on ☺️ Xx

• Hi everyone,I am new here and please I need your help! I am 9 dpo and I hope that I am pregnant this time!I just took a test and I swear I can see the faint line,I hope is positive and isn't just in my head please tell me is it positive or I just imagine it?image

• Omg I'm pregnantimage

• Congrats !!! :))))))

• Huge congrats!! now the hard part is keeping it secret. x

• Hi everyone,
    We're just popping back on this thread, just to remind you, if you are 4 to 5 weeks pregnant, we would love for you to check out and join our MadeforMums Bump Project Team.

If you join our team, we’ll follow you from the start of your pregnancy right through to the end, asking you how you’re feeling as your baby grows and your body changes – and we’ve a whole load of freebies, baby products, plus a £300 voucher, to shower you with for taking part.

Interested? Please come and read more about The Bump Project here – and sign up!

• Hi Lorraine, 9dpo is quite early so hopefully that little line will get darker over the coming week. I can see something there though! Did you use first morning wee and read it within stated time frame? X

• Thank you!No it was my afternoon pee,today I am going to check it again!Fingers crossed!I just want to se bfp so much!xx

• Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! How long have you been trying? Try holding your bladder for a while and not drinking too much so wee is more concentrated. Hcg doubles every 48hrs so maybe tomorrow morning best time to test if you can wait x

• Had a scan & im 10 weeks & 2 days. Baby all healthy! ☺️