Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very very faint line pregnancy test

Replies

• I've been trying since May 2017,got pregnant August but unfortunately miscarry October :( and now we just deside to try again! I have very long cycles 35-37days and it's very hard to catch my ovulation!I will test it again later this afternoon and like you said I will try to hold it for a while!I have 3 days to Af,but I hope so much I am pregnant! Me and my partner we had sex right after my ovulation not on the same day so I am worried that my egg just died,but on the 2 test I took yesterday I see that faint faint line,I even took the test to my sister and she saw it as well lol I wanted somebody to tell me that I am not crazy lol Thank you for your help I will keep posted !Everything is crossed lol xx

• Bravoo!!!xx So happy for you!!!!:)))

• Yey that's great amxxx bet you are over the moon x

• It's all consuming this conceiving business isn't it. I really hope you get a good result later or tomorrow Lorraine x

• Hey ladies. Please help! I’m due in two Days but took a test today and can see faint line but I don’t know i dont know if im going mad!? Ximage

• I can see that faint line too Melissa 😊

• That defo is a faint line! ☺️ X

• Thank you ladies. I did try a strip test yesterday and there was an even lighter line. (Which just made me think maybe it wasn’t a water mark as two different brands) I’ve got a first response early detectio one for tomorrow morning which will hopefully show more 🤞🏻Gosh so stressfu! 

• That's positive to me!!!!Yeeee

• Hello again! I took another one very early hours in the morning and it seems to be getting a bit stronger and can’t be a fluke I guess as three different brands in the days 😬seeing doctor tomorrow so hoping bloods will confirm. I would like todo a clear blue digital so I can see the words! And how many weeks! But I’m scared. I hear they’re less sensitive? image

• That is definitely stronger! Yes a digital needs higher concentration of hcg so maybe wait a few days for that. Doctor may not do a blood test. Likely to take what you report from your own tests. They may do one of theirs but commonly the ones used at gp practices need higher hcg (25). X

• imageHey ladies period is 5 days away been having sore boobs, light period cramping and feeling very sick tummy is also round can anyway else see a faint line ? It came up straight away :) x

• Hi everyone!

I've just found out that i'm pregnant after missing my period which was due to start last Monday. When I tested (2 tesco own brand tests - aren't tests so expensive!?!) A fainter line showed up in the pregnant area. Faint but definitely there in both. My cycles are 25 days long and when I calculated by due date apparenlt it says 23rd september and i'm 4 weeks already? how can that be when I only conceived on 1st January? I'm one of those people who plots it on an app but honestly didnt expect to catch on the first month. I was trying to gauge roughly when I as ovulating to give myself the best chance. Now my husband is gloating that he has super sperm image haha. I've had mild cramping since missing my period, especially in my lower back... and excessive wind? these are the only two symptoms Ive had so not sure if they are normal. Every time I feel something in my knickers i'm terrifed of seeing blood. Its like knicker watch! I'm not sleeping because i'm frustrated that it's to early to tell anyone and I'm terrifed of miscarrying. I guess i'm trying to ignore the fact i'm pregnant whilst trying to avoid being caught out by friends for not drinking at the numerous dinners we have planned over the next few weeks. Planning on telling my mum next wednesday. Have invited her over for an early birthday dinner and am going to surprise her with my test in a box. Don't know if thats gross but I think it's the best present I could give her. I just hope everything goes smoothly xxx

• Hello! Yaaay fingers crossed if I get the all clear tomorrow I will also be expecting in September :) my period is due tomorrow so I just need to chill. My tests are coming up stronger and stronger so just trying to be patient. This is also our first month trying and I’ve been using an app. I used ovulation sticks but during my ovualtion week I had a uti so they didn’t read very well but I can’t believe it! Still not sinking in and always not letting myself believe It till the scan! Not telling people is hard!! And I’m also not sleeping very well and doing tests at 2am 😥😬 I have felt a little sick and lower back pain also. I too am petrified of seeing blood and and tummy twitches. I’ve been using a meditation app to try and keep calm 👍🏼All the best! p.s that’s not it gross, I’m planning on telling my nan next week!! Xx

• Hello, 

i haven’t seen the this type of test before? It’s  hard to see in pic but I can make out very faint line. Keep testing. Mine only came up pretty well today! And I’m due tomorrow so it’s takes a while to build the hormone x

• @Melissa90 ahhh amazing!! Well good luck today. Hope you’re period free x

• Heyyy there. I hope that you're doing good. Okay, so you're looking for a suggestion regarding pregnancy test. I haven't experienced it myself. But I definitely have studied it. So the test you did 5 days ago was an ordinary one. These tests are usually not so accurate. Talking about the first response test it gives the accurate result. The most sensitive pregnancy tests are able to detect smaller amounts of hCG in urine. It happens early in the pregnancy. The enhanced technology is so sensitive that it is the only at-home pregnancy test that can tell a woman 6 days before her missed period if she is pregnant. When pregnancy tests are taken on the first day of your missed period, as long as you have a regular monthly cycle, they pick up pretty much 99 percent of pregnancies accurately. So I think after this your every misconception will be cleared. If still you're confused you can go to a clinic and have a test there. Then it will be cleared to you that if you're going to conceive or not. I hope that it will be positive! Take care of yourself. Good luck!

• image Help! The line on the bottom test came up within three minutes and I took another one today which is the same. The top one is clearly negative but I just used it to compare. Thoughts? 

• imageCan u see the faint line