Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very very faint line pregnancy test

Replies

• Thank you, I thought I am going mad)) no, I didn’t try first response yet. I have ordered a digital clearblue and it should be with me in 2 days. If it’s positive now,  it should say pregnant by that time) fingers crossed 😊

• Nope I can see one so hopefully it’s good news 🙂 yeah that’s true, digital clearblue will tell you. Good luck X

• I’m 5 days before period is due so obviously gonna have to wait 2 days and test again, but I’m hurting my eyes looking at this Lol. Am I imagining a faint line?

• I think I can see what you can lovely, I drove myself inane looking at my test untill I just had to put it down and keep my fingers crossed and re test in a few days. Mine was like yours and now I’m 12 weeks pregnant on Tuesday! Fingers crossed for you xx

• Congratulations Alice :) I’m gonna leave It alone now til i retest on Monday morning-thats If I can resist going buying another tomorrow, I think I’m a little obsessed haha. Scary times though as a succession of miscarriages a few years back and had to inject daily with clexane in my last pregnancy but my boys a healthy 3year old now...time to start again I think x

• thank you, if you can resist when it comes to the day to test you know that’s the answer for sure. The hardest part is when you don’t feel you have a definite yes or no, fingers crossed lovely x

• imageimage so I've had my implant removed about 5 weeks ago I've been sleeping with my partner unprotected since I took a Clearblue test about 2 weeks ago and it appeared to me there was two lines one really faint did negative line I took another home pregnancy test about a week ago after it came back negative this morning I took another early detector Clearblue pregnancy test and it appears to show me another thing line next to the negative line I was wondering if there was anyone else who's being the same situation or who could possibly give me some advice

• GemLouise I can see a line.

I have been testing the past three days and due AF tomorrow these are my three test what do you girls think? Does anyone think they are getting darker? Top was 12dpo then today’s at the bottom was 14dpo. Xx

Could someone please help me out i need a second opinion on my test i can see a second faint line in the first box but can anybody else? I had the depo in January of this year & havent been back for it since, normally my periods run like clockwork but my last period was 2 weeks late and it wasnt much of a period just on and off for 3 days and since then ive been having strange discharge with blood in it, im not sure what to think im trying to convince myself im not going crazy.

• I see a second line too id say positive x

• Heya i just took a test and it came up the exact same im wondering did u end up being pregnant?

• imageimageimage

So I took this test Wednesday 27th as I was a day late. Then I started bleeding Thursday 28th and haven't stopped since. It's an early detection clear blue and the doctors said to do a digital Monday 2nd July. Can anyone see anything? My partner came home from deployment on 20 days ago and I was ovulating the day he came home. So I must be really early if I am. Help please. Xx

so

• Same guys mine is faint I took this a week before my period was due and now I’m light bleeding?? Help image

Can you help me?? Trying to conceive our second child, I don’t want to sound crazy but can anyone else see a very faint line?? What would people say, positive or negative??

• Hiya my loves , I put up a picture of my test back in February then I experienced a chemical pregnancy. I got pregnant after this and i am now nearly 18 weeks pregnant😁!! Very exciting times x 

• Hi Shelbbie, I definately see a faint line. :) congratulation x.

Lauuzxo. Oh I’m so happy for you. I am 6weeks after a mmc got a private scan next week just hoping all is ok with this little olive. 

Xx

• Aw thank you for your replies!! ping to give it a few more days and take another one as hoping the results are more clear! Ow long after did you get pregnant? With my first I didn’t know until 18 weeks so the tests were strong, dark and clear it was positive! I’m really hoping it is, only been trying for a month so hoping it’s good news!! Thank you darlings! xx

• Where I bled for only 4 days, I got pregnant a couple weeks later I believe. But they can’t pinpoint my exact conception date my tests were positive but faint, but all is well with my little peanut 😁😁 x keep me posted x 

• I had a emergency at 8 weeks that’s when I found out ; my little one did not want to make his or herself known😂, but keep me posted hope all is well xx