Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

No PMS symptoms?

Hi to all the lovely moms! my name is Vanessa, I am new to this website and i’m glad and excited to talk to you all! I am 22 years old living with my boyfriend and it’s lovely❤️ 

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected intercourse for the past 2 months now & it wouldnt seem to work at all! We desire a baby very much and as much as we try, it’s not happening.. 

This month, we have been trying every day (tmi sorry!) and Idk but I haven’t been having any symptom at all on my PMS, I have abnormal periods meaning heavy bleeding, longer periods, etc. & my cramps are insanely painful. No Symptom at all! And to add more information, while having sex I would used to bleed after when I would be having my upcom. period but it‘s not happening this time.. 

I don’t want to get my hopes up, I haven’t took a test because I feel it‘s too early. Should I be concerned if I don’t have symptoms of PMS? 

Thank you for your time ladies! God bless!

Replies

• Hello, VanelovexoO!

I have already read your post and think that everything will be okey! Don't worry. It's normal not getting pregnant if you have some problems with PMS. 

I am 25 and my husband is 27. We also have some problems. To be honest, I also have very painful and heavy bleeding. It is so horriable to me. Sometimes I think that I should call an ambulance. My gynecologist sais that it is because of abnormal structure of the uterus, that is a rarity. She also explained me that it could be a problem in getting pregnant. So if my hubby and I want to have a baby, it will be in some ways very difficult. We should use some special poses in sex. Maybe you also have problems what is the reason that you can't become pregnant.

And what your gynecologist says? Maybe it is better come and ask her?

• Hi Coffeelover! 

I’m currently not seeing a gynecologist right now, I would like to soon though.. 

I’m glad I found someone with the same problem. I have very heavy periods and it tends to get pain to the point where I cry of how horrible my cramps get. My period lasts up to a week and it randomly comes when it wants to so theres no specific time when I’ll be getting it nor do I know when I ovulate. The struggle! 😔 (that brings me back to the beginning, I for sure need to see a gynecologist asap!)

I hope you and your hubby get that blessing to have a child💕  God bless!