Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is there a line or am I being crazy??

Hi guys so started bleeding last night which I thought might be implantation as was very light pink in color and small amount. Today it’s more of a dark deep red and slightly heavier. 

Did preg test and result is below, I’m either really seeing a VERY faint line or just being insane! 

Also,

- did I test too early? AF was due yesterday which is when I started bleeding (thinking maybe implantation) 

- has anyone gotten a negative in my situation then positive as I hear testing should be done 4-5 days after implantation?? 

So much info on net and different stories it’s hard to tell which to stick to lol x

Replies

Inverted photo 

• Sorry, can't see anything. If you've started bleeding on the day AF was due to arrive then it is likely AF x

• Hi ThuperRah 

thanks for reply :) 

i feel in the inverted one I can definetely see a line.. hoping a test in few days will show better result.. I am bleeding slightly more then the first small amounts but funny thing is I have no period symptoms or signs!! Wouldn’t even know I was on if I didn’t know I was bleeding lol.. 

Cant help but keep that glimmer of hope in me that I will win this month.. I have so much faith in God.. 

has anyone else had a similar situation?? Xxx

• imageWaiting a bit longer and now I see the line??? What do you think guys - sorry for so much posting! Driving myself crazy lol x

• Sarah That looks like a faint positive I had bleeding on the day my period was due and it was implantation bleeding he’s now 6months old. Try a first response there more sensitive good luck 🤞

• Hello 

unfortunately my very early pregnancy ended in a very early miscarriage. My next test was first response but showed negative and followed by very heavy clots. Sorry for details. I knew then something wasn’t right and Doctors said symptoms sound like miscarriage. 

Mom a positive note, I’m happy to know I did fall pregnant and will be trying again very soon! 

Xx