Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could i be pregnant?

hi ladies I hope you all could help me! 

im currently 5 days late for my period, but I have been having Period like cramps for the past 4 days. It definitely feels like AF is coming but she hadnt turned up. Which is weird....normally when I get period cramps my AF shows up an hour later without fail. 

so I've been having Period like cramps for 4 days (due for AF 5 days ago) and I have tender breasts and nipples & my breasts look like road maps! Literally!! Sometimes ill be feeling yucky but I'll never actually be sick? 

I don't want to buy a test as I'm too scared to see a BFN!:( 

just wondering if any of you ladies have Period cramps early in pregnancy & if it seems like im pregnant to you?:)x 

Replies

• I would definitely test with those symptoms and the late AF.

Good luck x

• Defo take a test! They sound exaclty like my symptoms and I kept putting it down to AF being on the way, eventually i plucked up the courage and took a test which was BFN however the symptoms didn’t go and I tested a week later and got a BFP. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• thank you for the replies ladies, I'm just nervous to take a test incase of another BFN as I feel like AF is on the way but she's just not showing up...will go to the shop and take a test soon and will let you all know:) thank you!x