Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positives and negatives

I am going out of my mind ! 

Ok so I have missed 1 maybe 2 periods...im never regular never have been so hard to tell exactly..  I FEEL PEEGNANT ... so many sympotoms... sickness.. tender boobs... water infection . .. smells are stronger 🤣and more... 

I have done probably too many tests and need to stop .. I'm making myself worried ... but I have had a mix of faint positives and negatives ! It wasn' just me that saw the positives by the way my partner sisters and 2 friends have confirmed. So i didn' think I was making up a line 😭😑. 

I'e seen so many videos and forums about negative or faint tests and still being pregnant. Doctor said I am because a line is a line and to book with midwife . . Which I have and thats in 2 days.. 

MY friend was pregnant at 11 weeks and all negative tests so u have seen it happen ! ... but its driving me crazy ! Of course i was worried that they were faint and negative and then back to fain then negative i mean what the hell? Mind you hese are all different brands as i know some are less or more sensitive ! til haven' bled or anything.. I just have all symptoms as my first pregnancy.. 

Either I'm really early on?? And some tests aren' showing up ? Or low hcg ? Seeing midwife Tuesday but so nervous as you can imagine !

Please help !  

Replies

• Options

I too have a faint line and I'm few days late 

• Options

They do say a faint line is a line and that's it's most likely to be a positive! It's hard to tell with your cycles being irregular, I think you're doing the right thing going to the midwife, they will know. will the doctors not do a blood test???? 

and charliesangel, id say that was a definite positive!  

• Options

Hey all ! So update on last month ! I had blood tests done .. and my boy was below 2 so doctor said I can' be pregnant . I then came on  quite heavy a day later around the 1st of december. Of course so upset over all the confusion. Emotionally draining... however since then ( whether it' coming off the pill a few months ago I don' know) but I've still been getting pains in my boobs, and some bloatedness. 

BUT... this morning I just thought I'd do another test and I've had two lines.. darker than my last ones , last month ! I will try and upload a picture. But of course I don' want to get excited because of last time. Although this is much clearer.  

Shall I do another tomorrow morning? 

How can this be though if I bled around the 1st anyway? 

My first pregnancy was so simple! I did a test and I knew! 🙈🙈this is so confusing. Once you'e had faint lines then negatives you have no faith in the tests. 

Thanks 

• Options

Charlie' angel!  That seems positive to me ! Do a digital to check x

• Options

Hey hun what was the outcome!?