Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

In limbo🤔

Hi guys,

I am new here and was wondering if any of you could give me some positive inspiration. We have been ttc for approx 6 years and yesterday I had some funny sensation in my stomach and felt a bit queasy. I was in tesco so thought I would just buy a test. To my suprise BOTH tests were positive in the allocated time frame. Blue thin lines!! I honestly could not believe it so I bought two more different brands, clear blue and sainsburys and both were a big fat NEG😢 

Im now wondering if the tesco tests were wrong 🤔🤔..........

Replies

• I've never used them but heard sometimes the Tesco tests are a little iffy. Not sure what the chance of 2 evap lines on them would be though!

Was the first response an early response, or was it the quick result one? If it wasn't early response, try one of those, or maybe wait a couple days and test again? 

My fingers are crossed for you! X

• Thank you for your reply. I think I have come to the conclusion that the tesco ones were in fact correct (also very sensitive) but unfortunately this is not the month for me as I have done more tests since (not obsessed honest🙈) and all have been negative apart from the tesco ones. I even did anther tesco one today and it was a very very faint positive. I'm thinking it was a chemical pregnancy. Although from now on I will be using tesco as they must be very sensitive.

• Hi You Guys. Sorry to hear that Squashy. But I have had a similar issue today. I bought this test from Publix and turns out it has a faint line. But do not know if this is considered pregnant or not?! Can someone help me identify what this is? Thanks.image

• Hi Brittany

That looks like a positive to me😊😊

• This is after it sat for awhile. I know they say not to look at it after the allotted time but its darker now. image

• This is mine within the allocated time........

The line is blue ximage

• Are you late?

• Yes I can definitely see a faint line on yours as well. :) And no Im not late yet. I just had a period. Well I thought it was a period... Usually my period last about 9 days but this time it was only about 5 days and very light. So not sure what that could mean. I spotted when I was pregnant with my little girl. I guess all I can do is wait it out.

• Im the same I had two periods in one month and felt very crampy, thats why I tested! I really hope it is good news for you, I will keep my fingers crossed xxx

• Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! :)

• I avoid Tesco ones  ever since I got a thin grey line on mine. They're terrible and give false hope 

• yea. i think thats what happened to me. i went and bought clearblue just to be sure. and here are the results. i would have to say a BFN.image

• Brittany, 

I really wouldn't lose hope just yet, it could possibly be that the clear blue are not as sensitive. The only way we will know is in a few days. I will keep everything crossed for you xxxx