Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am i Pregnant?

Hey guys! So im completely new to this pregnancy thing have never been pregnant before!! So just looking for some advice or help🙌🏽

So i had a feeling to do a test and it came back negative (done at night) i then tested first thing the next morning and was positive. 

Me and My partner had sex 2 days after the positive result and the next day i started spotting/bleeding. It wasnt like a period as it only lasted 2/3 days and was all sorts of colours (brownish/pinkish/redish)! 

I had cramping while spotting and constipation. Ive had no other pregnancy symptoms apart from feeling theres something in there!! 

I done another test today(stopped spotting last night) and was negative..ive done tests after my positive and they say negaive too.

i have the nurse in 2 days for a sanogram and blood test. 

Could i still be pregnant but very early? 

Thanks guys! 

Replies

• Options

Hi did you pass any clots with the bleeding 

• Options

Noo i just had small amounts only needing to change pad once a day 

• Options

Did you get a strong line in your pregnancy test. 

• Options

It was a digital one i got the positive on and all others have been negative not really waiting to see if there is any faint lines

• Options

How many weeks since your last period

• Options

About 4/5 weeks but that "period" was the same as what ive experienced the last few days but lasted longer and was more red in colour 

• Options

Think you need to go see the nurse. Sorry carnt be much help. Hopefully the can give you an ultrasound x

• Options

Thank you for helping😊 I have an appointment on friday ( 29th) so hopefully some answers! 

• Options

I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

• Options

Just thought i would put an update on here! 

So went to my appointment on friday (29th dec) to be greeted with a very unprofessional midwife. Done a urine test (only 1 hour after i had already had a pee) it came back negative. Refused to feel my belly/internal exam/blood test. She is adament im not pregnant. 

I have an appointment for blood test by gp on wednesday 3rd jan. 

My 3 positives have been using ASDA digital and i have read they can give false postives, have i been a victim of this? Although it doesnt explain my now 10 day missed period, constipation, bloating and tiredness.

this happened to anyone else? 

• Options

Hi charlene123 I used the asda tests they have always worked for me. Did she give you an explanation as to why you are 10 days late x

• Options

I could understand maybe from 1 box but not 2 different batches! No she never, just told me i am maybe early and that was it:-( she was 20 minutes late in seeing me for my appointment so she may have been a bit rushed xx