Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line- Am I pregnant?

Hi everyone! My husband and I have been married for 8 months (together for 8 years) and we haven't necessarily been trying to conceive but we both were okay if it happens. I took this test this morning when I woke up and I see a faint line. What do y'all think??image

Replies

• From the picture I’d be inclined to say it looks positive. If it has pink on the test line and came up in the time frame it looks positive. congrats x

• That is a very strong positive, the test line is on the left and the control line (to show the test has worked) is on the right as shown in the picture next to your results, it’s so positive it’s drawn the colour out of the control line! I would get a clearblue digital because you may be further along than what you think! Congratulations! 

• Hi that is a positive, it is exactly same has mine and i got 2 positives from a blue dye test also. Congratulations x

• It came up within 2 seconds. It was very fast. Haha so I don't think it is an evap line.