Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could there be hope😣

Hey guy, this is all new to me so please excuse me if i drivale on!! I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there that could help with some advise? I already have a 5 year old witch I conceived on Clomid, I then came off my pill 2 years later in the hope I may conceive again by doing it by ourselves and with much amazemnt we did and was blessed with a second beautiful little boy, we got married last year and yet again my hormones were going crazy and it seemed just a pitta patta of tiny feet would complete our family just one more time (as myself and husband arnt getting any younger) I'm 37 and my dear hubby is in his 50s, anyway long story short~ iv been off my pill for just under a year and nothing!! Only this month I started with some ovulation test it showed a positive line but fireworks havnt been great in the bedroom department since the ovulation showed up positive!! I had a positive for 2 days in a row and it wasn't until the second day of a positive did we actually do the do🙈is it possible to conceive by just doing it the once? It' now 4 dpo and iv got cramps with lower back ache and started with this silly snuffly nose!! My period is due in 6 days.. am I just wishful thinking? I'm just confiding in you guys at the minute.. any advise would be more then welcome. Lots of luck to you all that's also trying. Xxx

Replies

• Options

So now I'm 5 dpo still cramping and the feeling of quite wet down below sorry tmi🙈and still a runny nose but dosnt feel like a cold witch is odd!! Strange aches in my hips to.. any idea's guy's?? Xxx

• Options

hey I took  a test 3 days b4 my af came on and it was 2 lines even through one was very light I was happy but because of my issues in April 2017 where I had my first mc and so I've been kinda nervous and my hubby can't be to happy cause he's scared also. I did go to the doc today and gave blood work and I get what comes back tomorrow 1\30\18 at 3pm then hopefully in 2weeks I go in to make sure its a live sac and I've implanted in the right place and things are growing fine then 8 to 10 ill be able to get a ultrasound so see baby heart beat. that I can wait and then ill be so happy then I can be happy to tell my friends and family.. I hope you was able to get your baby and I hope I'm able to keep mine to.2018 god luck

• Options

I’m currently ttc and since ovulation I’ve had cramping in my lower stomach pelvis area, I’m 6dpo on a 25 day cycle making it day 18 , today I’ve had a backache, my legs keep aching which is weird , I have had a bit of CM no bleeding etc, I done a implantation calculation and I’m most likely to implant today onwards , not going to test till AF comes because I’ve had a few months of disappointment already, xx