Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help pleased so confused..

OK, so on Friday I took 2 tests (7.30ish and 12.30ish) both had faint positives on them. I then took one with my fmu on Saturday and it was negative, and thought you know I'm obviously not pregnant so here's to next month of trying.

I was then going through some stuff yesterday and come across 2 more tests, I took one and a faint line came up but then disappeared after a few minutes but then this morning I took the other one and got another fair line, look:

imageimage

Hopefully you will be able to see the line this time, it's just confused me really it's like am I pregnant or not? 

Replies

• Options

And here's another with the lid off:

imageimage

• Options

I'm having this issue as well took 6 tests 2 were negative 4 were very faint lines checked since Saturday and they have not darkened even with fmu..... I haven't a clue if I am or not. I can keep testing but it's doing my head in now Dr won't do a blood test either... good luck xx

• Options

Thanks, good luck to you too.

Took another test this morning around 11am after I nearly threw up when I smelt my husbands coffee and kept getting waves of nausea, got another faint positive but today and yesterday I've had small amounts of bleeding, only tiny bits with mild cramping so not sure what's going on.