Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Are these fbp or am I freaking out over nothing!?!?

Replies

• After ovulation*

• I have PCOS and normally never miss a period but cycle can go up to the 45 day mark, my last period started on the 4th jan 

• Just a quick update, so far so good. Have finally stopped testing now after getting a 2-3 weeks positive on a cb digital, things look to be going the right way. And I'll be calling the midwife next Tuesday. I think i ovulated early and that's y i tested positive at 3 weeks. Still not sure about the 20 day cycle last month but at the moment everything is good.

Thanks for your replies, I will keep you updated. Good luck everyone.

P.s I agree with Allie pink dye tests r much more reliable x

• CONGRATULATIONS MSMJ!   I couldn't be happier for you!  This is fantastic news! Very encouraging to all of us here.  Way to go hun! 

AllieXo

• Not necessarily  Nicole,  but dearest,  you're only 19? What's the rush? Trust me me I tell you this,  I know I desperately  we want to have a baby,  but you really need to be sure your ready for this!  Your still nearly a child yourself,  enjoy this time of being a young adult while you can,  because that's time you can never get back! Much love! 

AllieXo

• Allyjay- id say give it some more time and retest or if you feel you simply must know, then go get a blood test from your doctor.  Having pcos is a complication that I don't know very much about so I'm not really sure I'm the best person to advise you. Try calling your doc just to talk about the different possibilities. Much love and many blessings! 

AllieXo 

• Hi! Allie, what's pcos? Also I have tested this morning what do you think of the results?? Xx

• Hi! Allie, what's pcos? Also I have tested this morning what do you think of the results?? Xximage

• Good morning Nicole!  That looks a lot more promising than the first.  But as it is still faint you can either wait another few days and retest or go in to your doctor and have blood work done.  How long did you wait to take this pic,  or did it come up like this immediately? Pcos is polycistic ovarian syndrome .Its easy to look up writing all of it out here would be difficult to say the the least. But I'd say you are definitely on the right track just keep testing every other day to ensure the line keeps getting darker(which would mean your hcg is rising)  if it doesn't then you've probably had a chemical pregnancy, but as long as it keeps getting darker you should be fine! 

AllieXo

• imageBFPS? Or I’m I crazy??? The last test is supposed to be 2/22/18. AF was supposed to come Feb. 20...

• The last one you took definitely looks positive!  As long as it looked that way in the first 5 minutes.  Congrats! 

AllieXo

• It was within three minutes! Took a digital one and it says “pregnant”! 😊image

• So glad forfallfoyou ladies getting Bfp, just remember I got 9 very positive tests that turned false. Therefor I will be umfollowing. 

• If the digital one says pregnant you definitely  are!  CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

AllieXo

• Congrats 

• imageimage I have got a drs appointment for Tuesday but keep getting mixed results 

• I keep reading that the blue dyes are not as sensitive at the red/pink. Good luck!! 😊

• Hi ally, I took the test this morning and the results showed within three minutes ..and snapped the photo straight away and posted! X

• That's fantastic then! It looks like a faint positive! Keep testing every other day to confirm that your hcg is rising and the test should continue to darken.  But if you got these results immediately its definitely positive. The hard thing about having tests that confirm pregnancy so early is that only 50% of each pregnancy remains viable. So what a lot of people end up seeing is a chemical pregnancy. I'm not saying that's what yours is,  just putting the info out there. As long as the line continues to darken every other day, you should be great!  Very happy for you, congrats!