Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Are these fbp or am I freaking out over nothing!?!?

Replies

• AlleyJay- make sure you get to that doctors appointment. Its very frustrating to get mixed results, but the test you took with pink dye (which is a much better test) looks positive to me. But get the blood work done to be 100% positive. Many blessings. 

AllieXo

• imageimageimage

What do you think?? Pos or evaps?

• How long until the lines showed?  Like how many minutes? And how long until you photographed them? Are they on different days or all on the same day? Have you already missed AF or are you testing early? 

AllieXo

• imageTook this test last Night and it came up like this ?? So confused had 1 pos and 3 neg now this one like this, last period 4th jan, normally a 32day cycle but have gone up to a 45 before, currently on day 51 

• Well, sadly it does not look positive. I can see the evap line where the color should be if it was positive. Just try testing again or get blood work done to be sure. This test is just really to unclear to tell. The line that is there looks more orange than pink,  very odd indeed. 

AllieXo

• Allie9979 I took a test this morning 2 days before period and 4 days after my pink dye test and this is the result imageimage??

• Another picture!image

• imageimage

Still no period, last period 4th jan, lasted 5 days, average cycle for me is 32 days, had one positive test about a week ago (pic below) and the rest have come up negative even clear blue digital, I have got lower back ache, feel bloated, feel nauseate, could any body please give me there opinion, feel like I’m going mad, have a drs ap. On the 6th march

• CONGRATULATIONS Nicole!  So happy for you! 

AllieXo

• Thank you so much! I wish you all of my luck and baby dust. I also wish a healthy pregnancy xx

• AllyJay,  it looks positive to me! I know it seems like a long time till your doctors appointment ,but don't stress!  It looks good! 

AllieXo

• still no AF last one been on the 4th Jan, lasted 4 days , and got another negative today, this doctors appointment seems to be taking ages to come around, 

• Take it easy AllyJay,  I know it seems like forever.  But try not to be stressed.  The test from yesterday looked good to me. Just try to relax hunny. If you ever need to talk you can email me anytime. Rachelsantarlas@gmail.com

Many blessings to you 

AllieXo

• Thank you, i have emailed you xx 

• Hey alljay I hope you don't have what happened to me. I have my fingers crossed for you. 

• Hey Coopski,  its good to see you on the boards! I'm so sorry for what happened to you.  I'm keeping you in my prayers. It will happen for you soon! Don't give up. Sending many hugs your way. 

AllieXo

• Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone has any updates on how they are doing? Any good news from doctors or new testing? 

AllieXo

• Ok, I really need some help here. I went to test again, as I still have not gotten af. My first 2 were positive but not as dark as I'd like. I took a generic clearblue, I know that the blue is horWhen ie but its all I had. So I went to check it, I followed the instructions specifically but the control line didn't come up. When I opened the test to investigate, the dye had been released on the test line but didn't gather there, it was just a blob. Has anyone had this issue? I am so incredibly frustrated. My entire body is changing and I'm freaking out. My normally flat stomach has even began to protrude slightly. This has never happened to me before anytime that I wasn't pregnant. ANY ADVISE WOULD BE APPRECIATED PLEASE. THANK YOU. 

AllieXo