Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Are these fbp or am I freaking out over nothing!?!?

1235»

Replies

• Go to your doctor hun, at this point it should show up in a blood test if hpt aren't being friendly. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! 

• Thank you Coopski, I really greatly appreciate your advice. I've been losing my mind about this. I have the  rx for the hcg blood test but ive been to afraid to get myself to go there. I know I'm being ridiculous but that's where I am I suppose.  But you are right I do need to bite the bullet and just get the blood test. Thank you for your advice and obvious concern. I am praying for you and hope this will be settled once and for all for both of us! Thank you sister! 

AllieXo

• Keep me posted hun, I really hope you get the answer you are hoping for. If not like for me, its not the end of the world. It will happen it's just God has decided now isn't the best time and a better time will come. Xxxx

• Thank you dearest. That really means so much to me. I'm a Pastors daughter over here in the states, Philadelphia ,Pennsylvania. So his congregation and people who are more judgmental than helpful or encouraging are saying that this is somehow my fault and I must be in sin. I'm the eldest child and 32 so its getting really stressful. But I know that God has a plan for me, I just really hope and pray that it includes a child, or children. It had to be in his time though. Thank you for your encouraging words, from one sister in Christ to another. I am still praying for you to love. I've had experiences similar to what you just went through. I truly believe that it will make us both the best mothers possible though bc we have to work so hard for it. It comes so easy and even accidentally for some, and I try not to be jealous, Lord help me. But it is truly a test of my faith and character. 

Many Blessings, 

AllieXo

• Would you ladies be willing to look at mine and tell me what you think?image

• It was taken within the 2 minute time frame as well. I see the second line. But no one else can 😧.

• Just give it two days, if its positive it will have darkened considerably. 

AllieXo

• Mommyodtwoky , don't test until another 2-3 days ..preferably with a pink dye! I was in the same boat as you, I was the only one who could see my faint positive and after a week of waiting to test again I finally got my BFP on a clear blue digital and now 5 weeks pregnant, I wouldn't test everyday it's stress on yourself and it's not enough time for the hgc to double xx

• Well af paid me a visit late lastnight. Thanks again ladies.

• So sorry to hear. But just stay positive and prepare your body for next month! 

AllieXo

• Hey ladies just an update for you. So it looks like this time of year might be good for me and hubby, I took a test 3 days ago and it was super super feint, I took one today and it is still fient but getting darker. What do you ladies think. Hold your fingers crossed for me. I've had to miscarriages now and I hope God is with me this time. image

• When u due on hun xxx

• Af is due on the 4th I think I o'ed on CD 10 this month. (temp and opks) So really really early day so we'll have to wait and see. Only tested as I was feeling weird hahaha 

• Also that pic was taken at about 3 mins in, but didn't get any darker, this morning was about the same in terms of colour. So I'll wait a while more 

• Hi hun it may be too early to show yet x 8m due 2nd so won't test till at least the 31st Jan xxx