Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looking for friends TTC baby #1 - Part 2

Replies

• KL, I spoke to my doctor last week and he was no help at all. I honestly don’t think he knows what he’s doing. Without any testing, he tried to tell me that I was either miscarrying or infertile....like there was no other possible explanation. I know neither are true because id Have to be bleeding if it was a miscarriage and ovulation tests have proven that I do in fact ovulate 

• Krimlong that's awful that your doctor spoke to you like that I would be demanding a blood test and to see a different doctor.

xxx

• Ell i am glad your husband has it all booked in, 26th is when my af is due ha. 

I am just really wishing this week away, i only have one more day to work after today so it isn't too bad and I will just try keep myself busy the rest of the week, Pancake day today and valentines tomorrow so me and my husband are going for a nice meal this weekend then I am going for a curry with the girls on Sunday. The past 2 days I have had really bad cramps yesterday being a lot worse than today, They haven't been that bad for a while it literally felt like AF was going to arrive any second but hasn't and i am not due for another 2 weeks anyway so I know something is going on it there that shouldn't be, I am just so ready to find out what that is.

xxx

• I don't feel too bad this month as we havent even been dtd since last Wednesday so have already counted us out this month but I am ok with that I just keep telling ymself if we had got pregnant this month the baby would be due very close to my sons birthday so i suppose that a little bonus haha even tho i really wouldn't mind.

I know what you mean in a wierd way you will feel a bit better as the months fo on and get closer to the year mark, Sometimes you wonder how some women go through this for like 3 years but then you understand, although it feels like every cycle drags when you actually look back at how long you have been doing this is has gone so quick.

xxx

• Hi guys Im New to this and I have nobody to talk to because I haven’t really got any friends but I was wondering is it too late for me or do I still have chance to be pregnant? my af is due tomorrow but at 10 dpo (2 days ago) I had a false positive (I think) because ever since that positive I’ve been getting negatives :( I have very regular cycles (35) and I have so many symptoms I just feel pregnant its weird but my instinct is telling me I am. But the negatives are just making me feel so anxious and depressed considering I had a false positive the other day :( it was a sainsburys test so I heard they’re not reliable Xx

• Ell your emotions are bound to be all over the place it’s not the easiest journey to be on but you have a very good mind set at the minute about it all and that is what will see you through and what do you have to loose by carrying on you will always think what if if you gave up, I have a very good feeling about cycle 9 for you,

duckingquack im sorry your having a rough time at the minute, there is still definitly a chance you could be pregnant I would try a first response like ell said they are very good I don’t like the blue dye tests 

xxx

• Hi no not yet its still the same a very faint line but periods not due for 10 days so hopefully its still too early hope everyone is well xxx

• Hi all. I'm new here. I'm 33 and ttc for the first time. All bar one of my friends are pregnant or have had babies in the last 12 months and my sister. I came off the mini pill beginning of November after more than 10 years on various hormonal contraceptions and have had 2 normal periods since. I'm currently in the dreaded 2ww so trying not to read into every symptom unsuccessfully! I got my hopes up yesterday as had had 2 days of lots of creamy discharge but today it's definitely more sticky. AF is due in about 6 days.

• Hi Emily and welcome :) 

It’s so hard not to read into symptoms - I convinced myself last month and then I got so upset when AF showed up 4 days early!

keeping fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon xx

• Morning all, 

Hi Emily. Keeping my fingers crossed that you conceive soon. It is so difficult not to read into everything. 

Hopefully this cycle is a fresh start for you Ell and that one where you make your baby! 

xx

• Keeping fingers crossed for you Ell that this is lucky cycle number 9! Great that t didn’t show PCOS, I was told I had PCOS a few years ago but have lost 4stone since then and eat much better which has made my cycle so much more regulat so it definitely makes a difference!

First pack of OPKs arriving today so going to start giving them a go xx

• Wow Ell thats amazing! What a positive start. And a positive mindset breeds positive results as they say! 

Americantriology, I really think you'll be pleased you bought them xx

• I’ve been taking the first response but all I’m getting is that terrible indent! :( af 2 days late today and I’m not even going to bother testing as I know it’s going to be negative. I don’t even feel like af will turn up at all which is weird because I always feel when it’s about to come. Every month I lose hope and feel like it will never happen, this time I truly felt like it would my instinct was telling me that this time it worked but the negatives bought my confidence down X

• Evening ladies,

welcome emily I hope your ttc journey is a short one the tww is a killer but your nearly there now keep us posted with symptoms,

ell I’m sorry af showed her stupid head but you have a good mind set this cycle your well prepared just give it everything you habe that’s all you can do I have a good feeling for this one, cramps have eased off a lot got the same as last month today one boob is really really sore the other feels fine only 4 days to wait till my appointment now tho that’s what I keep telling myself,

good luck with the opks America I hope this is your cycle,

Duckingquack I’m sorry your feeling rubbish right now but your not out until af shows and it is totally normal for some people to get negatives even after af is due if you implanted a little later your hcg levels won’t be high enough to be detected yet, I have everything crossed for you.

xxx

• Nearly 10 days late now tummy cramps like crazy and feeling sick and eating loads and constantly tired going to do a test tomorrow i think but ain’t got a clue what is wrong with my body 😢