Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Looking for friends TTC baby #1 - Part 2

Replies

• Well ladies, after 52 days of no AF, she finally arrived. There is a chance that I am miscarrying, but so far there hasn’t been too much tissue discharge so I’m hopeful. 

Stay positive! Maybe March will be my month 

• Babysparkle - I know! There wasn’t anything for #2!! My son is 6 months old ! And I’ve just come off the pill again 🙊 We want them close together in age ! 

• Ladies, I’m in need of some serious help :(

went to the doctors Tuesday as I was worried about my period, only bled for 2 days over the weekend and it wasn’t even fresh blood just brown and dry. She had a look at my cervix and it will seemed great. She told me just to give it a couple of days and test again in case I’m pregnant.

imageimage Well, heres where it gets tricky....I got some OPKS and POAS delivered and decided to take both Wednesday morning. So technically I’m in my new cycle and I was on day 6 when I took the below. I completely forgot about them until tonight and when I looked I had the below result? I was like oh my god so done a test straight away and there is no line now? What the hell shall I do 😩 I did take with FMU the other morning and obviously I’ve drunk a lot today! HELP

• Hi ladies, hope everyones doing ok sorry I disappeared for a couple weeks as was just getting so frustrated with this long cycle and havent had a chance to read through all the posts. Now on CD64 and finally got a positive opk, I know they're not a definite sign your ovulating but have been getting quite a bit of pain in my right side today so feeling confident I am at last. 

Char09, that definitely looks positive to me and would explain your strange AF. I'd try taking another test in the morning with FMU, fingers crossed it's your BFP.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust xx

• image So this just happened and I’m now in shock. AF was due from yesterday, but I’ve had slightly sore boobs for a couple of days, which I don’t really get ever. Having a slight panic because DH is away on a stag weekend and I don’t want to just send him a photo!! Has anyone had a false positive before that been that strong? Apparently traces of blood could cause it (thanks google) so I don’t know if it’s just that AF is actually on its way. Don’t want to get my hopes up!!!

• Congratulations Ebg 😀, that definitely looks like a positive to me! I've never heard of traces of blood causing false positives before but I would imagine if it did it wouldn't cause as strong a line as that xx

• Hey ladies,

update from me, I have been using the one step strips from Amazon, they are ALL leaving me with faint positives. 

Tested with 2 x FRER and also an Asda brand today and they are negatives. please avoid the strips at all cost :( so sad that they are given me false positives I really am! I’m using FMU as well to test.

xxx 

• AF came bang on last Saturday however it wasn’t the usual at all, lasted 2 days and wouldn’t even be enough to put a pad in, it was just old brown blood nothing fresh! Ahhh can’t believe it! I’ve never had a problem with them in the past but this was a new batch xxx

• Morning ladies 

sorry haven’t been on in a few days it’s been a bit of a rubbish weekend,

how is eberyone?

kmviv have you taken a test ?

krimlong I’m really sorry to hear that wish you lots of positivity for March,

smilelikeyoumeanit awww that would be lovely to have them so close together my son is 2 so would be the perfect age gap for me,

char they do look like positives to me have you spoke to the doctor maybe? Are the one step all from the same batch? Maybe order some more and see how they are it’s rubbish that you can get false positive cause I always thought that you couldn’t, hope you get that bfp soon,

ec23 that’s fantastci that you have got a positive opk keep us updated how you are getting on hope this is the month for you,

ebg massive congratulations that is one bfp I don’t think you have to worry about af showing take a digital one to put your mind at ease maybe,

thanks ell I’m getting really nervous now it’s today but glad it’s this morning and not afternoon, will let you know how it goes.

xxx

• Morning ladies,

Ah no Char I'm so sorry! I can;t believe that's happened. Good to know to be careful but wish we didn't learn via your disappointment! 

Babysparkle, let us know how it goes and we're all thinking about you. 

xx

• Thank you ell and kls92

well the appointment wasn’t really what I was expecting it to be, she had a feel around my cervix looks fine my womb is tilted forward so that explains why my stomach feels tender when I push she said it could be fibrodes on my womb and that’s why  get the pressure really low down or it could be cysts or I could be endometriosis so I have to go for a scan but have to wait for a letter for that then I have to wait for another letter to go back for the results then if that doesn’t show anything the next step is the laparoscopy but hopefully I will be pregnant before it gets to that, so I think its going to be a longer road to get the results that I want than I thought, 

how is everyone else today? 

Xxx

• Next one is just an Internal scan to see if they can see any fibrodes, cysts or endometrial anywhere, today she literally just did a normal internal like a smear then practically shuved her hand up there aswell haha 

I’ll be fine thank you nothing much I can really do but wait and continue ttc in the mean Time xxx

• Yeah and one positive I suppose was that she did say with endometriosis you usually find that the womb is burried deep down at the back so the fact mine is really high and forward could be a sign that is isn’t that 

xxx

• That is a positive and its good for you to focus on things like that. There's always hope and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you conceive before any further tests. xx

• Thank you kls92 I think next cycle I’m going to stick up on clear blue ovulation tests and just dtd the day I get my smiley and the next 2 days after that just see how we get on it will be our 6th cycle so fingers crossed, how are you getting on? Xxx