Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looking for friends TTC baby #1 - Part 2

1343536373840»

Replies

• Hi Roobear, I can’t see a line but you couldn’t see lines when I photographed my first few positive tests and I am nearly 5 months pregnant. Is this a FMU? It will definitely get darker over the next few days if it is positive. I’ve got everything crossed for you! Xx 

What does a Fmu mean? 

Congratulations by the way xx

maybe I’ll just test again in a couple of days then x 

• Oh no thus wasn’t a fmu. This Was about 2.30 this afternoon??

• Hi Roobear, 

I can see a line! A line is a line !!! 

Do another test tomorrow with first morning urine on a first response test with the pink dye xx 

good luck and congrats x

• Hi Roobear

i can see a faint like I would tear again with FMU having everything crossed for you that you get your BFP.

xxx

• Hi everyone just to let you know I did a test last night a clear blue and I’m pregnant 1-2 weeks can’t beljbe it x

• Roobear that's wonderful news!! Xxx

• That’s amazing! What a lovely end to your year! Xx 

• Awww massive congratulations Roobear that’s amazing news What a wonderful end to the year xxx

• Hi guys,

how is everyone? 

Yesterday we had our 12 week scan, i am a week further than what we thought, so turns out I actually ovulated earlier than I thought on cd9 and not cd14, maybe this is why we never caught on before as we always DTD more around cd14 but this cycle i remember we actually DTD 4-5 days before I thought I was due to ovulate, this will of been when I got pregnant. Our bodies are so crazy, sending lots of babydust to everyone.

xxximage

• Ahh congratulations Babysparkle! Isn’t it the best feeling ever going to see them?! I was super anxious up until my 12 week scan and I chills out so much after that. 

I’m now 22 weeks and feeling lots of movement from our wriggly worm. First movement was Christmas Day which was so special ❤️ Xx

• thank you KLS, it really is the first 12 weeks you just spend worrying all the time although I have had severe morning sickness so I definitly knew i was pregnant ha, hoping it starts to settle down soon,

awww that’s so lovely and over the half way mark now not long to go have you found out the sex or keeping it a secret? 

Xxx

• We chose not to find out. It was really hard to say no when they asked if we wanted to know at the 20 week scan mind haha. Take care of yourself xx