Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Looking for friends TTC baby #1 - Part 2

Replies

• Yeh I just feel so uneasy now. Like surely they could tell me that everything looked ok!!!! Now I’m worrying. Feel sick.

said I can call gp within one day they go over quickly to get results. 

I just had in my head I would know tonight and I worry and get anxious so just feel like sh-*t now xx

• Hi ladies, just getting caught up on all the posts, have an exam for work so have been busy studying. You'd think that would take my mind of ttc but I'm still just as obsessed lol.

Babysparkle & Roobear sorry your appointments weren't what you were hoping for but at least you have started the ball rolling.

Catj I know what you mean, seems so many people fall pregnant when it's unplanned and then we actively try and it just doesn't seem to happen.

I'm 4dpo at the moment, last cycle was my first off the pill and I only had a 3 day luteal phase so hoping if I don't get my BFP this cycle that I at least have a normal LP. I had a temp rise after ovulation and this morning my temp spiked even more to the highest it's ever been so hoping this means I have more progesterone this time to keep AF away a bit longer 🤞

Does anyone else get the dull heavy feeling like AF is due after ovulation? Xx

• Hi ladies,

I'm totally new to the forums, but have been lurking since about December. Reading all your stories and watching how you all stay so positive is so inspiring! We just started actively TTC in January.

Figured I'd finally take the plunge and jump in. :)

Roobear, have you talked to your doctor yet? Any news?

Just for random story time, I know with things like x-rays or CAT scans, technicians won't discuss the results with you because "technically" they're not qualified to do so, which is why they refer you to your actual doctor. Not necessarily pregnancy related, my brother had some bad stomach pain and he went in for a CAT scan. The technician made an "educated guess" about what was wrong based on the scan and my brother spent three days absolutely terrified because they told him he had a tumor. When the doctor actually looked at it, it was just a shadow! And that's exactly why techs refer you to your doctor instead of just discussing it with you. You'd rather get good news later than inaccurate bad news early!

EC23, can't say I feel like that right after, but a week or so later? Yeah, definitely dull and heavy, and usually really tired. Currently smack dab in the middle of the TWW (about 10dpo, I think), some weird cramping on my left side, kinda like AF cramps (might be gas bubbles) and a weird...idk, tingling in my low stomach? Trying not to symptom spot but....ya know.

I POAS today because I got impatient and not even a shadow lol. I'm due on Monday the 26th (my birthday, naturally :P) but crossing fingers I get a great birthday present!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies better, it's so nice to know I'm not alone with the crazy POAS addiction. xD Sorry for the long intro post. :)

• What do you all think of my test? I'm 9 days late (normally don't go past three), this line showed up slightly after the time limit, but it has a pink color to it. Pregnant friend says it looks positive to her plus I've heard that pink dyes normally don't have evaps. What do you think? BFP or BFN?image

• Trying: Honestly, I don't really see anything, but pics are hard to tell sometimes! Have you asked your dr for a blood test?

• I haven't been to the doctor yet. I'm still living under my parent's roof so I'm trying my hardest not to let them know until I'm sure and ifIi were to get a bill in the mail they'd see as they go through my mail.

• Oooh, you think they will be happy or...?

That’s tough, wish I could say yes but maybe just a weird cycle?

• Maybe. I can see it on the photo? It's like a shadow but it has a pink tint to it.. maybe I just have baby eyes but it's odd that everyone sees it in person and everyone that's seen the real test sees it on the pic but nobody else can.. 

• Well I also have tired eyes too so it’s totally possible!! I mean I’ve seen some stories of such faint lines even weeks late! If I squint really hard I maybe see something there? I just would hate to get your hopes up too. Do you know how much hcg it detects? Im not too familiar with that brand so idk, I know the frer tests are popular for really good results.

much baby dust to you, I truly hope it is positive! ❤️

• The first signal one step is said to always have really faint lines no matter how far along you are.. I've heard FRER isn't actually that good and that FSOS is. I guess we'll see!

• FSOS is also known to show positive results after the time window, making it hard to know if it's evap or BFP

• Oooh that would drive me nuts! Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻 

are you feeling any different or anything? Any soreness or nausea or anything?

• Tender breasts, sensitive nipples, and I just had pizza and couldn't eat it cos it tasted weird but my fiancé said it tasted fine! headaches and hot flashes.

• I also get nauseous and sometimes throw up because of certain smells. Like when I'm cleaning and stuff. I can't stand the smell of dishes.

• Morning ladies,

roobear that’s not so bad to get the results that quick I know you will feel ineasy i hope you get the results that you want let us know what they say good luck,

ec23 good luck with your exam,sounds like this could be a good cycle for you I do get that feeling after ovulation aswell,

welcom calsey I hope your ttc journey is a short one but it is nice to rant on here in the mean tone 😂 typical af is due on your birthday I hope she stays at bay for you tho would be a nice birthday present to get a bfp,

welcome tryingtoconceive sorry I’m not sure if I can see a line or not but it is so hard to see in pictures sometimes I think the best thing would be either give it a few days and test again or go to the doctors for some blood tests at 9 days late they should definitly be able to test, best of luck, 

well cd28 here of cycle 5 and af just showed her ugle head a little early too I was t due on till Saturday, so that probably means I did ovulate a little earlier than I thought, I’m actually glad she has come early maybe my cycles are just starting to regulate now after the pill? Me and my husband are going all guns blasting this cycle opks at the ready cycle 6 is our cycle xxx

• Tryingtoconcieve - I dont see a second line, sorry!! I tested one day and had a negative. Went out for a friends 30th and got ridiculously drunk!! Tested 4 days later and got a blaring positive 😂

Babysparkle - I took my last pill on 5th Feb! Whenever I missed a pill or 2 before... I would bleed straight away! I have done for years. But since I’ve stopped... absolutely nothing!!!

• Welcome Calysey and TryingToConceive, hope you both get your BFP soon.

TryingToConceive, I think I can see something on the test line but it's so faint so can't tell for sure, maybe you ovulated later than you thought and will get a darker line over the next few days.

Babysparkle, sorry AF has arrived, at least it's been a short cycle and a sign things are getting back to normal, they do say it can take around 6months for things to regulate so hopefully a good sign for you.

SmileLikeYouMeanIt is it your withdrawal bleed your still waiting on or first proper AF? I swear out bodies know when we're TTC and decide to mess with us. I'm pretty sure any time I've been off the pill in the past things went straight back to normal but now I'm ttc it's taking it's time xx

• Morning everyone and welcome to the new ladies :) 

Tryingtoconcieve, I agree with EC23 I do think I can see a very faint line so fingers crossed if you try in a few days it will be darker! 

Good luck in your exam EC23 and hope your revision is all going well. 

Babysparkle, I think you're right, its good that AF has come so you can start afresh with your new tactics for this cycle ASAP and hopefully this is the month! 

Have a good day everyone xx

• Hi ladies, 

newbie here, hope you don’t mind me jumping in.

4/5dpo going nuts, obvs!