Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can you see another line??

Replies

• I can see a faint line , test again in a couple days x

• When is your period due? 

Hard to tell from the pic, blue dyes are very  hard to read and lots on here prefer a pink one. If you are testing early, try and wait two or three days as if you are pregnant levels should double every 48 hours

• Due For period in 3-4 days ..

never used these tests before ,, I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me.lol

• I agree with Stilltrying the blue dye test are horrible to read , try first response or and cheap pink dye test , good luck 

• image Went and bought a first response test .. this showed up straight away 🙂

• Wow that’s a brilliant positive, congratulations xx

• Thankyou,. Just had blood done .. hcg level of 39,, get more bloods done in a couple of days to make sure they are doubling .. fingers crossed 

• Hi, new here. I am having the same issue. I did a digital test 4 days ago and it came back saying preggo 1-2 weeks. Since then I have done a digital test a day and all came back negative. I did a clear blue test this morning and had the faintest line. I usually know my body really well, I feel pregnant and have some symptoms but I really dont know if its my mind playing games. What do you think? image

• congrats .. there is definitely another line.. like the other women said the clear blue tests need more hcg hormone to pick it up..try and use first response or a pink dye one🙂

my urine test came out negative at the  gp. My doctor  just said that I was just pregnant 3-4 weeks. .. but confirmed it with a blood test all within a few hours..