Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

9 days of spotting help!

Okay, so I posted a thread a couple weeks ago about symptom spotting and soon came to the conclusion that even after a couple of faint positives I was not pregnant. 

I started spotting at around 7dpo and hoped this was implantation. A few days later I had bleeding gums and even had a nose bleed. Fast forward to Friday (13dpo) and got a BFN on a CBD. I'm still SPOTTING TINY amounts of brown discharge when wiping and a bit of red/pink blood when checking cervix. I have Cervical ectropion so I guess the red bleeding could be down to that as disturbing the cervix? 

Proper AF still not come and currently 16dpo. Is this kind of brown stringy/sticky discharge normal for this length of time? If a chemical pregnancy would it be proper AF type blood? 

Had very sudden surge of emotion tonight as well as tender breasts.. First month ttc and body suddenly out of sync.. 

Replies

• Think you should just go to the doctor it could be anything, my cousion was pregnant, and she went 9 months with normal periods.. no cravings, morning sickness or fatigue. NO BUMP, and gave birth randomly at 2am on her bedroom floor thinking it was really really bad constipation and popped out a almost 10 pound baby girl!

Blood doesnt always mean anything, brown discharge is also common in pregnancy I had it in mine for at least the first 5 months, and even spotted the first month of mine, I was at doubts for almost 4 months if I was actually pregnant. I was too scared to go doctors as thought I was being silly and paranoid!

I think doctors is best option tbh.