Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Who's testing this week? 22/4 to 29/4

I'm 10 dpo with no particular symptoms. Breast hurt yesterday, but today they feel normal. I think I'm probably out, but who knows. Trying to hold off testing until Thursday California time.

Who else is testing this week?

Replies

• Sorry, meant 22 to 29 April.

• Due Wednesday. Also have sore boobs but no other symptoms. 

im sure I ovulated late though so I may go to Friday as it would be two weeks then.

• Hi CaliGayle, we're going to fix the title of this thread for you, so peeps know when testing. (And good luck when you test!)

• My AF datevod Thursday is also late, because of late ovulation. In a normal month period would have started yesterday. 

I always AF day by dpo.

Keep us posted!

• Im due tomorrow... Everything has been negative the last few days.. i think im out too

• Due on 27th. Had light cramping few days after we dtd 

Today I've been constantly on the loo.... and so tired recently but I wonder if you Some times make these symptoms up

• Hope it's a bfp for you, Leosmuma!

• Bfn on 12 dpi and I feel AF cramps coming. Sure I'm out. Who's still waiting?

• Af due yesterday, never showed up .im too scared to test... Maybe ill wait a few more days

• Af due today but think as i ovulated late I should prob be saying it’s due Friday 

• Any symptoms empa? 

• During the first week i had a horrible cold... I was siper nauseous and i wad extremely tired... Last week i was just nauseous (but alot though) and tired... The last few days ive just been tired... Nothing else... My breast are only alightly tender... I've had cramping the last week... I dont usually get any PMS... So i havw no clue what is happeneing... I obly stopped the pill a few months ago, so maybe my body is just taking a little longer to readjust... Who knows...

You?

• Tired and sore breasts only. I had a few cramps last night but not at cramps. I really had a feeling I was pregnant this month but it’s rapidly declining. I bought cheap pregnancy tests on amazon. I done one which was negative. The reviews were terrible on them so Wish I didn’t get them now 

• Hey I'm 23 i have got a daughter already who is 3 I have a new partner this is the 7th month of trying I tested 3 days early this month on a clear blue bfn is it still possible to get a positive loosing hope really getting me down 

• i understand cozzaleigh. It’s so disheartening. You just assume it will happen. I know 2 people who have been trying for over 2 years with no luck And it plays heavily on my mind.

• its just really annoying I'm still hoping I will get my bfp this month due on tomorrow so just have to wait and see sorry to hear about your friends that have been trying for 2 years x

• Lara im also testing with amazon cheapies... And i read the reviews after i bought them too and wish i hadnt... I tested this morning... Negative... Im 2 days late... Although i think maybe i ovulated later...so im gonna wait till the end of the week... 

Cozzaleigh, fingers crossed for you x

• Wonder if there the same ones! I feel period pain now so hopefully it won’t be long. Cycle is getting longer and longer since I decided to track 

Hi all - hope you don’t mind me jumping on this post. 

i think I may have line eyes on a test I took today. 

Ttc baby #2

Could you tell me your opinions on this? I’m testing 5 days before period though so I know it’s a tad early. 

At the minute, I feel drained and weeing heaps but I don’t know if that’s just psychological! 

Thanks all :) 💕

• I think it may be too early to say with that test. Try again in a few days and good luck!